Community_discussions_small  

Question

June, anyone?

24 Dec 2010 Lindsey asked

Default_avatar
Hi! I'm looking at tours in early June. Anyone else interested in going at this time? I'm hoping the 13th goes definite!!
  • 12 Jan 2011 ReneeQ said

ReneeQ

I’m in the process of booking June 13th! I’m so excited, I’ll be in Paris for my birthday! Are you still planning for June?

• 13 Jan 2011 Lindsey said

Default_avatar

Is that the 13th that leaves from the US or London? I’m planning either the 9th or 13th from London. Probably the 9th just for peace of mind! That’s so awesome you’ll be in Paris for your birthday!! I’m so jealous! How long are you hanging around Europe after the tour?

• 14 Jan 2011 Lindsey said

Default_avatar

Damn that tour’s too late for me! Would have been nice to know someone. The last tour I can take is the one that leaves London on the 13th, cause I want to be in England for my cousin’s birthday Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->. I’ll be booking my tour soon though, so excited! Have a ton of fun!

• 14 Jan 2011 ReneeQ said

ReneeQ

My flight from Toronto to London is on the 13th. I’m only staying one night after the trip Frowner<!--graemlin::(--> I wish I could stay longer but I have to go back to work.

• 15 Jan 2011 ReneeQ said

ReneeQ

I agree it would have been nice to know someone. That’s too bad. I hope you have fun on your trip!

• 17 Jan 2011 Stuart said

Stuart

13 June 2011 is booked. Who all is going so far?

• 17 Jan 2011 ReneeQ said

ReneeQ

As far as I know, it’s just you and me, Stuart. When are you arriving in London?

• 17 Jan 2011 Stuart said

Stuart

I arrive the 11th if all goes as planned but i stay in London for the week after the tour. Yourself?

• 18 Jan 2011 ReneeQ said

ReneeQ

I’m arriving the morning of the 14th and I’m only staying one night after the tour. Kind of wishing now that I booked more time afterwards, I’m getting the feeling that a lot of people stay for longer.

• 9 Feb 2011 Duncan said

Default_avatar

I’ll be doing this tour on the 13th! Can’t wait.. anyone no if it’s full as yet?

• 10 Feb 2011 Stuart said

Stuart

Welcome to the 13 June tour bud. Its only you and myself so far… that i know of. When do you arrive and leave after the tour?

• 10 Feb 2011 Duncan said

Default_avatar

Cheers mate.. hopefully we get a few more lol.. I arrive on the 1st of June staying with family and leave on the 3rd July. How bout you? Where abouts you from?

• 15 Feb 2011 Stuart said

Stuart

Hey Duncan. Check my profile there should be a 13 June 2011 thread on there. Found a NSW, Australia couple coming along.

• 31 May 2011 Duncan said

Default_avatar

Meeting up on the Saturday before the tour starts in the London.. for a pre-night out if anyones keen let me know and i’ll pass on the details.

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.