Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Euro Explorer + Greek Islands departing 5th July 2009

11 May 2009 Miss Meliss said

Miss Meliss
Hi everyone, I have booked with my Cousin to go on this Tour. I'd love to meet other people who will also be on the same tour. Shoot me an email to mspaleta@hotmail.com or write to me on the Contiki Forum. Hope to hear from you. Melissa Wink
  • 23 Jun 2009 TanyaSydney2009 said

TanyaSydney2009

hey explorer im melissas cousin and il be going on the trip to… melissa has already left for America as a first tour and il b catching up with her in london for the euro tour…both of us r at the royal national b4 hand and il b in london on the 3rd june b4 her by myself. my email is tnyfr_ums@yahoo.com.au if u want to chat im tanya by the way…

• 25 Jun 2009 Explorer1140978 said

Default_avatar

Hey everyone, I just signed up for the european explorer with the greek island cruise. Anyone going to be staying in london after the trip? There’s going to be a FA community shield game on Aug 9 (Manchester United vs. Chelsea). If anyone is into soccer (football) it should be an awesome game. I will also be travelling alone and hopefully will get to meet up with everyone in London on July 4th.

LK, Canada

• 29 Jun 2009 TanyaSydney2009 said

TanyaSydney2009

hey hun im Tanya and im going with my cousin.. iv already been speaking with a couple of people going on this trip… im leaving the country this thursday im from sydney and im meeting with my cousin in london are u staying at the royal national??u an email me on tnyfr_ums@yahoo.com.au if u like b4 u go see u in london :-)

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.