Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Grand Northern July 23rd 2010

1 Nov 2009 Jess Knight said

Jess Knight
Hey Everyone,
I am planning on going on this tour, I will be booking it next week, and I would love to hear from anyone else who is planning to go.
  • 13 Jan 2010 KEE87 said

Default_avatar

Me and two of my friends have book the GN for the 23rd July Cool<!--graemlin::cool:-->

• 8 Mar 2010 Lauz said

Default_avatar

Hey, I am doing the Grand Southern before this one, spending 10 days in NY between the two trips. Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 25 Mar 2010 sleeden said

Default_avatar

Hey Jess, I’m coming too!!!! YAY!!! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 25 Mar 2010 sleeden said

Default_avatar

Hey Lauz, Jess and I met on the Grand Southern back at the start of 2008!!! It’s AWESOME, you’ll love it!!! We had the best time and I’m hoping the Grand Northern will be just as good!!! Are you travelling by yourself??

• 5 Apr 2010 KEE87 said

Default_avatar

sounds good Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> I am now just travelling with one friend. We are spending a few days in New York before. Where are you all from?

• 15 Apr 2010 Kara83 said

Default_avatar

Hi

I am doing the GN as well. I get to NY on 20 July.
    I am travelling solo.

Kara

• 19 Apr 2010 Kara83 said

Default_avatar

Where is everyone staying before the trip starts?

Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 28 Apr 2010 Jimbo25 said

Default_avatar

Hey everyone, add another aussie to the trip! I’m staying a few days before and after – looking forward to it!

Later

• 28 Apr 2010 KEE87 said

Default_avatar

Yey someone else!So far my friend and I are the only ones from the UK i can find! Kara and I are friends on facebook does anyone else have it too…? Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 4 May 2010 cass said

Default_avatar

Hi everyone

Its great to see people are talking about this tour. myself and a friend are on this one too. We will be coming from Eastern Discovery and staying at the contiki hotel they are departing from (memory blank on what the name is). We are both so excited about donig this one.

• 7 May 2010 Sarafina said

Sarafina

hi all,
    add 3 more aussies we r on this tour as well!!
    we are also doing a few days in NY before the tour…

• 7 May 2010 KEE87 said

Default_avatar

yey at last there are quite a few going on this tour!looking forward to it Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 8 May 2010 Sarah WA said

Sarah WA

Hi everyone!

I will be joining this tour approximately one week after my Ultimate European Contiki tour. Then I will stay in the Disney Hotel for 3 days before going to the New Zealand Grand Northern Contiki tour-3 months and 10 days travel…woohoo! Can’t wait! :-)

Sarah

• 8 May 2010 cass said

Default_avatar

Wow its great that people are starting to chat about it. Im looking forward to doing this tour. me and my friend are staying on in Vegas for a few days at the end of the tour.

• 10 May 2010 robbo said

Default_avatar

hey guys… grand northerns looking good! lauz the grand southern was awesome i did it in 2008 i think youll love it! hopfully the grand northern lives upto everyones expectations my cousin and i are going to book in the next week or so cruising around new your for a week before and same with la at the end and my cousin being my cousin he’ll want to go back to vegas too. im on facebook (robert_collier@hotmail.com) if anyone wants to have a look around new york with us before the tour. catch yas then

• 11 May 2010 Silvietta91 said

Default_avatar

I’m coming too. I’ll be in NY the 22 and i’m gonna stay 2 nights more in LA!

• 11 May 2010 KEE87 said

Default_avatar

my e-mail address is kimberley_255@hotmail.com if anyone wants to add me on facebook Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> We will be in NY a few days before so it might be nice to meet people.

• 12 May 2010 Silvietta91 said

Default_avatar

my is sogliola91@hotmail.it … i’m on facebook too Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 15 May 2010 Jess Knight said

Jess Knight

Hey Everyone! Great to see we have a bit of a group started here!! Not too long to go now, is everyone getting excited?

• 17 May 2010 Heike said

Default_avatar

Hi,
    booked the Grand Northern July 23. Already did the part Chicago to LA with Contiki in 2006 and have been to most cities in the East.Looking forward to seeing all these great places again.
    Think Contiki is the best way to travel the States and want to do a tour one more time before getting too old for Contiki Wink<!--graemlin:;)-->.
    Heike

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.