Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Spotlight on Greece/7 day island cruise. Please give honest opinions.

2 Nov 2009 Kgilmar said

Default_avatar
Hello!

I am currently in the Midst of planning a Contiki Holiday for myself and my boyfriend. We have temporarily decided on the Spotlight on Greece/7 Day greek island cruise. Today i decided to do some research and now I am very concerned. I have read that the cruise line (louis hellenic) is absolutely horrible and the trip is too short/not enough time on the islands. We only have 2 weeks off of work and decided that it would be the most worthwhile to do greece entirely rather than a few countries in part.

I would really appreciate some honest opinions from people who have taken either of the trips and from people that have been on the cruise line before.

Thank you so much, I really appreciate the help.

Keltie
  • 8 Feb 2011 Nicola_1810 said

Default_avatar

Hey Keltie,
    Im booked on the spotlight on greece + 7 day cruise. I have heard mixed thoughts about this. Im going in June. When we you looking at going?

• 12 Feb 2011 Explorer1233020 said

Default_avatar

Hey guys,

I went on this tour in May of last year and I had a blast. I wouldn’t say the louis hellenic cruise line is the best cruise line, but it is still fun. The only thing I was not happy about was how small the pool was. There is only one pool and a hot tub. The food is good, the dance bar is nice, especially happy hour.

I mostly went on this trip to see Greece and Turkey. Greece is amazing and beautiful. I recommend going for sure. One thing to make sure is that you know the excersions are not included. Make sure you go over this with your agent because I was not told this and had to pay for much extra when I got there. I am not going to lie, it is a costly trip, but worth it.

Your not going to be disappointed, that’s for sure!!
    Best of luck and happy travels!!!

• 12 Feb 2011 Explorer1233020 said

Default_avatar

LMAO disregard this message, did not look at the date lol

Erica

• 19 Feb 2011 katygirl said

Default_avatar

i have booked this trip in october and the way i look at it is u could book something else but u will have the same ?’s and if u find it to short u will now know which places are worth going back to and spending more time there all the best on booking your trip

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion