Community_discussions_small  

Comment

European Panorama - Departing 12 September 2011

19 Oct 2010 Alexandra said

Default_avatar
Hey, i'm an earlybird! I have already booked this tour for next year! Anyone else as keen as me? Razzer
  • 23 Dec 2010 Aussie_Jacqui said

Aussie_Jacqui

Hey, i have also booked but for the july 25th departure, thinking about changing it to this date if i can though cuz heaps has come up! I am super excited been trying to organise a euro trip for so long now!

• 25 Dec 2010 Aussie_Jacqui said

Aussie_Jacqui

yeah im saving, but not like mad just yet, have so much at the beginning of the year to get through first… then the saving belt is on! have you travelled overseas before?

• 29 Dec 2010 Alexandra said

Default_avatar

sounds good! nah this is going to be my first time travelling overseas so i’m extremely excited. how about you?

• 2 Jan 2011 Aussie_Jacqui said

Aussie_Jacqui

yeah i went to the USA in 2008 on a contiki, the grand southern, absolutely loved it, i had such a great time, our tour manager and our driver were so great! still keep in contact with them. made heaps of awesome friends too, still talk to and see them now! love them to bits!

• 6 Jan 2011 Aussie_Jacqui said

Aussie_Jacqui

oh awesome, some more people on the trip, how exciting! cant wait i am so excited to be going overseas again!!

• 8 Feb 2011 Brooklynfay said

Brooklynfay

Hello everyone, I’m brooke. Me and my friend Rachael will both be on this tour, very exciting. Where is everyone looking forward to going the most?

• 8 Feb 2011 Alexandra said

Default_avatar

Hey Rachael! Im looking forward to Munich for Octoberfest :) How about you? Where abouts are you from?

• 9 Feb 2011 Brooklynfay said

Brooklynfay

We’re from Adelaide, Also really looking forward to Munich. The whole trip is sure to be amazing tho.

• 1 Apr 2011 Rachael said

Default_avatar

Hey everyone my name is also Rachael and my boyfriend Josh and I are booked on this trip. We are both from Victoria SO EXCITED!!

• 3 Apr 2011 Alexandra said

Default_avatar

I get excited every time people book this tour! Less than 6 months till we are off :)

• 3 Apr 2011 Aussie_Jacqui said

Aussie_Jacqui

im no longer goin on this tour guys, so i hope you all have an amzing time!!

• 11 Apr 2011 Rachael said

Default_avatar

152 days to be precise haha also today i have taken up Italian classes so that i can speak a little bit of the language while we visit Italy its pretty cool :)

• 11 Apr 2011 Alexandra said

Default_avatar

That’s amazing! Maybe I should learn some French to help us when in Paris haha :)

• 6 May 2011 Brooklynfay said

Brooklynfay

Only 4 months away now, pretty exciting!!!

• 27 May 2011 Rose84 said

Rose84

Me and my buddy are booked on the September 3rd start that leaves from London…would this be the same one?

• 15 Jun 2011 Kylie n Jake said

Default_avatar

Hi. My name is Kylie and my husband and brother in law are all booked in for this trip… less then 3 months to go and i am so excited!!! we are from QLD… i am little nervous though as i am worried about what to pack… cant wait though :)

• 21 Jun 2011 Explorer1261490 said

Default_avatar

Hey guys and gals, my name Mick nd I’m from good old tassie, a mate and me booked ages ago I can’t wait it will be a amazing trip. Hey if we all want to meet before we… Well meet hit me up on facebook on aspire_mis_bolas@hotmail.com or Michael lowe and we can get to know one another before we spend a month together haha. Hope to hear from yas I can’t wait!

• 22 Jun 2011 Zoeth said

Zoeth

Hey, Zoe here :-) Me, my friend Simone & her boyfriend Mark are going on this tour. I’m so excited and can’t wait, it’s my first trip overseas! Look forward to meet you all!!!

Zoe xx

• 15 Aug 2011 Josh_b said

Josh_b

hey guys im rachaels boy friend we gettin gpretty keen for the trip less then a month now… :) find me on face book i made a groupe for our trip Josh Bywater

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion