Community_discussions_small  

Comment

46 Day Camping Aug 12th 08'- Sep 26th 08

26 Jan 2008 Alesha said

Default_avatar
Just booked the 46 Day Camping for the 12th of Aug. Decided on this one as we will arrive in Munich the day Oktoberfest starts. I'm 22 from Aus who else is thinking of coming???
Can't wait, bring on Summer 08 Eeker

Alesha
  • 15 Feb 2008 Serena! said

Serena!

Hey Alesha.
    I have booked this tour as well. should be good.
    My e-mail address is misslisney@hotmail.com
    if you would like to add me. Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    cant wait Wink<!--graemlin:;)-->

• 13 Mar 2008 Mon said

Default_avatar

Hi girls,

I just booked this tour yesterday, so pumped!! I’m 20 and from Melb..where abouts in Aus are u girls from?

Mon.

• 24 Mar 2008 ***heather*** said

Default_avatar

hey there, ive booked on this tour with 3 of my friends, we are all from north coast nsw, but ive been travelling since may. Cant wait for the trip, my email is fez_15@hotmail.com. xo

• 29 Mar 2008 Bess said

Bess

Hi im going on this tour too i am Serenas sister i cant wait to go. my email address is bess_lisney@hotmail.com if you want to add me.

• 5 Apr 2008 Alesha said

Default_avatar

Hey Everyone,

Well it looks like we have a few more on board which is really cool.!! Well the UK weather is starting to warm up (yay) so a good sign for the months to come woohoo.

I am tassie girl, lived in Melb for 2006 and have been living in England since Xmas 06. This trip is my UK farwell b4 going back to Aus. Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

My Bf Colin is also going on this trip he is 26 a tassie boy aswell he has been living in England since Aug 06.

A guy we lived with went on this exact trip last year and loved said it was an absolute blast.

Alesha xo xo

missplug@hotmail.com
    (have facebook too with this email feel free to add moi..)

• 9 Apr 2008 Serena! said

Serena!

Hey, sorry guys, i am not on the 12th anymore.
    we have now swapped to the 19th.
    hope you trip goes well Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 10 Apr 2008 Jessbear said

Default_avatar

Hey guys, I’m jess 18 from Brisbane and can’t wait till we go Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->My 1st time outside Aus and I’m so excited. Email addy is j_15_qld@hotmail.com, if u want to talk about the trip.

• 18 Apr 2008 Gavin said

Default_avatar

Hiya all.
    My name is Gavin and im 23. Im from Adelaide SA.

I have booked into this trip as the 19th was taken. Frowner<!--graemlin::(-->

Looking forward to meeting everyone.
    MY contact is Banescurse@hotmail.com

• 2 Jun 2008 Tamara said

Tamara

Hey all,

My name is Tamara, I’m 22 and from Brisbane, Australia.

I’m booked on this trip also. Not too much longer now. So excited.

Anyways, add me on facebook @ http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=580211534

or msn @ ta_le_hobbs@hotmail.com

• 4 Jun 2008 Anjel said

Anjel

Hi, my name is AJ, Im 26 from Perth and looking at this tour. I havn’t booked yet but hoping to get on this tour.
    Just wondering what sort of people had chosen this one and how many we will end up with on the bus. Not my first contiki, loved the others and looking forward to this one.

• 6 Jun 2008 b_mac said

Default_avatar

Hi All,

I’m Brooke from Melbourne, 25, travelling solo. I’m actually moving over to London at the start of August and thought I’d kick things off with a nice 46 day camp around Europe Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Can’t wait to meet you all!

• 7 Jun 2008 Anjel said

Anjel

hi guys!! I booked the tour!! Very excited, since I just booked my flights too. Im getting into London early so I can catch up with some friends over there. Im planning on moving up to Edinburgh after the tour and just wanted to reaquaint myself with Europe by doing a tour first. Can’t wait to meet everyone…
    AJ

• 9 Jun 2008 Gadgetlam said

Default_avatar

So after my recent tour cancellation, I’m now booked for this tour I think. it’s says the 10th on the website, but it ends the 26th, ssoo I can only assume. Can’t wait, I’m adam from new jersey USA. 23 and I’m traveling alone. nice to meet you all, who’s ready for a good time?!

• 10 Jun 2008 Mon said

Default_avatar

I’m rapt there are a few more people coming, i was a bit worried i’d made a bad decision after my post back in march! When is everyone arriving in london? i fly out from melb on the 10th of aug (going solo!)..so i arrive on the 11th..just curious as to who will be where the day before the tour begins! So excited, only about 9 weeks to go Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 10 Jun 2008 Anjel said

Anjel

Hi guys

Ive just been informed that they overbooked this tour and now I cant go!! Needless to say Im gutted.
    So sounds like you will have a full coach though – hope you all have a great time!! Have a drink for me in Dubrovnik – I really wanted to go there…
    AJ

• 12 Jun 2008 Kim said

Default_avatar

Hi, I’m Kim. I’m 24 from Newcastle Aus and I cant wait to get over there!! I’m on facebook if anyone wants to chat… kim_30983@hotmail.com Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 27 Jun 2008 Joy said

Joy

Hey Guys,

I’m joy from the goldcoast, 20 booked on this tour, first time to europe can’t wait…. not long now….

My emails joyful_1219@hotmail.com

cant wait to meet everyone in sunny old london in august

Joy Razzer<!--graemlin::p-->

• 30 Jun 2008 Gavin said

Default_avatar

i haven’t checked this page for a while.
    I’m glad more people are going on this trip now.

Mon I will be flying out from melbourne on the tenth aswell. My flight is at night leaving at 2250hrs
    Wonder if your on the same flight ?

well we’ll all be seeing eachother in a litle over a month. Cool<!--graemlin::cool:-->

• 1 Jul 2008 Mon said

Default_avatar

Gavin I fly out at 12pm..not too thrilled to be arriving at london 6 in the morning though! i’ll fit in some sightseeing at least Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> Does everyone have accommodation at the Royal National the night before?

• 2 Jul 2008 jacqui said

Default_avatar

hello everyone
    my name is jacqui im coming too….im 22 from south africa and travelling on my lonesome! Eeker<!--graemlin::eek:-->

is there anyone else from south africa coming?
    anyone with a south african passport?

this visa story is giving me nightmares!
    help?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion