Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Trail 19th July 2014- Solo Traveller!

25 Mar 2014 Kelly asked

Kelly

I am looking at going on the European Trail departing on the 19th July 2014. I am going to be travelling alone so basically I am just wondering whether there are many others considering this tour? Might make me freak-out less about booking it without knowing anyone lol :)

• 25 Mar 2014 Sammyt said

Sammyt

Hey I just booked this tour today and I will be travelling by myself :)

• 28 Mar 2014 angelagodinez said

Default_avatar

Hey!
    What countries do you want to do? I am the same with my tour and I’m worried I won’t know anyone!
    Im Looking for solo people so we can team up haha!

• 30 Mar 2014 Sammyt said

Sammyt

Are you doing the European Trail on the 19th of July? That’s the contiki that I’m doing. It goes to Amsterdam, Poland, Italy France etc. where are u from?

• 30 Mar 2014 Tom said

Tom

Anyone doing the European Trail 12th of July?

• 31 Mar 2014 Kelly said

Kelly

I just booked this tour today!! Woohoo Europe!

• 1 Apr 2014 Sarah said

Sarah

I’m also traveling by myself!! Yay Europe!!

• 1 Apr 2014 Sammyt said

Sammyt

Kelly and Sarah the you both doing the 19th of July? And are you going by yourselves?

• 1 Apr 2014 Sarah said

Sarah

Yeah I’m doing the contiki that leaves on the 19th and traveling by
    Myself.

• 1 Apr 2014 Sammyt said

Sammyt

Yaaaaay I’m so excited!!

• 1 Apr 2014 Sarah said

Sarah

Me too. You traveling any where else before hand or after?

• 1 Apr 2014 Sammyt said

Sammyt

Oh right I just saw that u already said u were going by yourself haha!

• 1 Apr 2014 Sammyt said

Sammyt

I’m pretty nervous! Iv never done anything like this before! Just been feeling a bit bored with my life so made the impulsive decision to take out a loan and book it haha! I’m sure we will all look after each other :)

• 1 Apr 2014 Sammyt said

Sammyt

Ill be in England for two weeks before starting the contiki to see family I have seen in years and after the contiki ill just be staying in London for 2 days before flying bk to Australia. What about you?

• 1 Apr 2014 Sarah said

Sarah

yeah i was pretty nervous aswell cause i haven’t gone travelling by myself before. ill be traveling for a month before that with family in dubai and europe. :D I’m staying two days in london after the contiki aswell :D and then going on to barcelona for 3 days and then start my travels back home.

• 1 Apr 2014 Kelly said

Kelly

My trip sounds similar to yours aswell girls! 2 weeks before to see Family friends then leave the day after the tour back to Aus :) Its going to come around so quick!

• 1 Apr 2014 Sammyt said

Sammyt

We should catch up a couple of days before the contiki in London to get to know each other :)

• 1 Apr 2014 Sarah said

Sarah

i arrive in london the day before the contiki starts :D definatly should catch up that night. you staying in the hostel that the tour is leaving from?

• 1 Apr 2014 Sammyt said

Sammyt

I haven’t booked any accommodation for when I’m in England. I was just going to stay with family. Buy I can stay there and we could head out that night! What is the hostel called and the address?

• 1 Apr 2014 Kelly said

Kelly

Yep my travel agent booked me in the Contiki accom for the night of the 18th because the tour departs so early on the morning. You should stay there Sammy :) Its called the “Royal National”

• 1 Apr 2014 Sarah said

Sarah

yeah thats the one :D i thought it would be leaving early.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion