BUS Time- Euro Discovery

15 Aug 2008 CherrySA said

Hi all <BR><BR>I found this somewhere on the website... <BR><BR>I just wanted to know if the time includes the 45min rest stops every 2 hours?<BR><BR>Any info would be great!<BR><BR>Euro Discovery Travel Time:<BR><BR>London to Dover 2hrs, Ferry over to Calais 1.5 hrs, Calais to Netherlands border 3 hrs, Netherlands border to hotel 1.5hs (sometimes a little less, sometimes a little more depending on traffic).<BR><BR>London to Amsterdam Total Travel Time: 8 hrs (you can also choose to join the tour in Amsterdam if you like)<BR><BR>Amsterdam to Rhine Valley roughly 5 hrs<BR><BR>Rhine Valley to Munich roughly 5.5 hours<BR><BR>Munich to Tyrol roughly 1.5 hours<BR><BR>Tyrol to Venice 5 hours - very nice drive thru the Tyrolean and South Tyrolian and Dolomite mountains<BR><BR>Venice to Rome 5.5 hours<BR><BR>Rome to Florence 3 hours<BR><BR>Florence to Lucerne roughly 7 hours<BR><BR>Lucerne to Paris roughly 8.5 hours<BR><BR>Paris to Calais 4 hrs, Ferry Calais to Dover ferry 1.5 hrs and Dover to London 2hours<BR><BR>Paris to London Total Travel Time: 7.5 hrs (you can chose to finish your tour in either Paris or London)
  • 22 Apr 2012 CaliGirl said

This is a great post for those who dont have much patience and know what to expect. have you done this tour before? i havent but will be leaving for it soon! side note, you also have the option to take the eurostar (2.5 hours) from paris to london when the tour ends!!

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.