Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Aug 5th - 17th 2007: Eastern Road

19 May 2007 Kristopher said

Default_avatar
G'Day fellow travellers!

I'm trying to find out if there's anyone else booked to go on the Eastern Road tour starting in Berlin on Aug 5th 2007.

I'm a 27 year old Aussie guy and I'll be arriving in Berlin on the afternoon of Aug 5th from Copenhagen in Denmark! I'm so excited about doing this tour, it's the first time on Contiki and I'm hoping for a FANTASTIC time with a whole bunch of new friends...

So anyone coming or what?

Anyone have any tips or recommendations?

Cheers!
Kris
  • 23 May 2007 Salvatore said

Default_avatar

Hey , I’m going on this tour too, I’m a 29 year old male from
    NYC. I never traveled Contiki before.

• 23 May 2007 Kristopher said

Default_avatar

Hi Sal!

Nice to hear from you mate. You live in NYC? I’m just a little jealous of that. I was only thinking that if I love the Eastern Road tour as much as I hope I will, my next Contiki Tour will be through North America and I definitely want to see NYC.

What time do you arrive in Berlin?

I’m glad to finally hear from someone. Was starting to think I’d be on the bus alone! :-) hahaha

Cheers!
    Kris

• 25 May 2007 Vivi said

Default_avatar

Hi Kris and Sal!

I’m a 27 old girl from Brazil and I’m going on this tour too. I’ll be arriving in Berlin on July 31th.

See you!

• 25 May 2007 Kristopher said

Default_avatar

Great to hear from you Vivi… Is this your first Contiki Tour? Look forward to meeting you in Berlin!

Kris

• 26 May 2007 Salvatore said

Default_avatar

Hey Kris, yeah I lived in NYC all my life ,I booked my tour but haven’t booked a flight yet. I might want to spend a few nights somewhere else first and get a good deal on my airfare. I’ve traveled to Western Europe a few times with friends but Prague is the only city i’ve been to already on this trip.

Hey Vivi , nice to hear your on this tour too!

Hope to see all of you soon!!!!!

• 26 May 2007 Vivi said

Default_avatar

Hey Kris, this is my first Contiki Tour and my first time in Europe! Also first time travelling solo! How about you?

Hey Sal!

Do you know how many travellers there will be in our tour?

Vivi

• 27 May 2007 Kristopher said

Default_avatar

I’ve been to Europe before. Actually I have quite a few friends and family in Denmark which is where I’ll be coming from when I get to Berlin. I actually arrivie in Berlin on the 5th in the afternoon! So I’ll be hurrying to get to the hotel and meeting point.

This is my first Contiki Tour but I travelled solo through New Zealand (north island). Looking forward to the Contiki Tour cause I reckon it’ll be great to make new friends and then to see everything with other people and generally have a great time! I can’t wait!!!

• 27 May 2007 Vivi said

Default_avatar

You’ll really have to hurry up!

I’ll be arriving on the 31st July and pretend to explore Berlin a bit. I’ll stay with some relatives until the 5th August. Then, the tour! I hope we all have a great time!

• 27 May 2007 Kristopher said

Default_avatar

If you’re interested, I have MSN Messenger…

improvize@hotmail.com

• 28 May 2007 Vivi said

Default_avatar

Just added you!

• 31 May 2007 AndreaN said

Default_avatar

hey guys!
    im 25 from canada.. will be doing this tour too! i did a contiki tour last year on my own and im going solo again!! where are u all from and how old?

• 31 May 2007 Kristopher said

Default_avatar

Hi Andrea!

Great to hear from you.. I’m a 27y/o Aussie guy and looking forward to my first Contiki Tour… So do you have any advice for us first time Contiki travellers?

I’ve read up about this tour and it should be SOOO much fun.

• 1 Jun 2007 Salvatore said

Default_avatar

Hey Andrea , great to hear from another tour member! I’m 29 y/o male from New York City going solo and 1st time on Contiki.

O.K. so we have 4 people so far !

• 1 Jun 2007 Vivi said

Default_avatar

Hi Andrea!

Now we have another member! I’m a 27 y/o girl from Brazil. This is my first time on Contiki and travelling solo, too.

• 2 Jun 2007 allie said

Default_avatar

Hey everyone, my name is allison. i am a 23 yr old aussie. so freakin excited bout this trip Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 3 Jun 2007 Kristopher said

Default_avatar

Hi Allison!

Great to hear from you? Where in Australia are you from? I’m in Canberra. When are you arriving in Berlin?

If you want to contact me, chat on MSN improvize@hotmail.com

Can’t wait to meet everyone in Berlin! YAY! Cool<!--graemlin::cool:-->

• 3 Jun 2007 Vivi said

Default_avatar

Hi Allie!

Now we are five people! Are you travelling solo? First time on Contiki?

My MSN: vileinz@hotmail.com.

Bye!

• 3 Jun 2007 allie said

Default_avatar

i live in melbourne. i get to berlin the morning of the 5th. so if im not at dinner, im stil lost hehe.
    its my first contiki tour. i am travelling solo. will be very good to meet you all Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    so what are all your plans before and after the tour?
    i am doing most of my travels before the tour- mainly around west europe, then greece and serbia after the tour.
    have a great day x0x0

• 5 Jun 2007 Vivi said

Default_avatar

I’m arriving in Berlin the 31st July. After the tour I’ll be flying home!

• 9 Jun 2007 Dr. Love said

Default_avatar

My brother and I are booked on this tour. We’re from Canada. I’m 31 and he’s 29. I did a Contiki tour last year and it was an absolute gong show. Can’t wait to do it again.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion