Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Grand Explorer depart Auckland 28 Dec - 10Jan

7 May 2008 Stacey88 said

Stacey88
Hey there everyone!!

Is anyone else booked in to do this trip? I am going with two of my girlfrieds all from Aus! I hope there is more ppl going but it doesn't look like it at this stage!!! Love to hear from anyone else going
  • 2 Jun 2008 Jess said

Default_avatar

Hi Stacey, I’m going to book my trip this week…..should be great going at that time, especially around the north island.

• 9 Jun 2008 Stacey88 said

Stacey88

yes, yes it will be great!! Have you done a contiki before? I am extremey excited!

• 10 Jun 2008 Jess said

Default_avatar

I have actually just got back from doing the south island, and will only be doing the north island part of the tour with you. Unfortunately with work i can’t take enough time off to do the whole county at once so i’ve done it in half’s.

Can’t wait to see the rest of the country now that i’ve had a taste. I’m trying to work on my bikini body now because i think there will be a lot of swimming.

• 10 Jun 2008 Stacey88 said

Stacey88

haha yes, bikin body can be a concern!! I am off to europe for 6 weeks on June 27th too which is very very exciting, although not with contiki. So how was South Island? Did u do Queenstown? Was it fantastic!? What optionals did you do?

• 10 Jun 2008 Jess said

Default_avatar

once i get new zealand done i’m setting my sights on europe so you’ll have to tell me all the things to do.

the south island was great, you can’t even imagine how beautiful the landscape will be. i did all the south so yes that included queenstown, i did the kawarau bungy, a little scary but i’m so glad i did it and the shotover jet. heaps of people did skydiving which i’m now wishing i had of done. i would say if you can afford it, do everything you want to do

• 10 Jun 2008 Stacey88 said

Stacey88

ah fantastic, I have done a 45m bungy before in Bali and am looking forward to more in NZ!! Are you on facebook? do u have any pics up I can look at? I am just soooooo excited!

• 10 Jun 2008 Jess said

Default_avatar

i am on facebook jess-burrows@hotmail.com. when you add me i can give you links to some other photos too. Are you going with friends or alone?

• 11 Jun 2008 Stacey88 said

Stacey88

AH, I added you then. Um, yeah I am going with 3 gfs, all from Aus. I am hoping it won’t be all Aussies lol, nice to have variety hey!

• 12 Jul 2008 Jess said

Default_avatar

Hey all, anyone else coming?? not long to go now, 6 months YAY!!!

• 12 Jul 2008 Alex said

Default_avatar

Hi
    I just booked my ticket the other day. I am really looking forward to going and meeting new people.

• 14 Jul 2008 Lozzab said

Default_avatar

Hey,
    I booked a place on the tour a few days ago as well. I did one a few years ago and had an absolute blast. Counting down the weeks.

• 15 Jul 2008 Stacey88 said

Stacey88

cool where is everyone from?

• 16 Jul 2008 Jess said

Default_avatar

great to see more people coming, anyone else travelling alone?

• 16 Jul 2008 Lozzab said

Default_avatar

I’m travelling solo, and from a place in Vic called Boort. Are you all solo travellers too?

• 16 Jul 2008 Jess said

Default_avatar

Hi Lozza, i’m travelling solo, i’m from bendigo…..small world hey

• 18 Jul 2008 Jess said

Default_avatar

Hi Kylie, i’m 24

• 18 Jul 2008 Jess said

Default_avatar

I got back from new zealand mid may after spending 2 weeks there going around the south island, so i’m going to be just doing the north island part of your tour. I’m going to arrive in nz on the 27th i think the flight arrives about midday.

• 18 Jul 2008 Lozzab said

Default_avatar

You’re in Bendigo Jess….. definately a small world! I’’’ be 25 when the trip’s on. I’m flying out on the 27th as well, and staying on for an extra 2 nights at the end. So I’m flying out on the 13th of Jan. Soudns like there’ll be a few Vics on this trip.

• 18 Jul 2008 Jess said

Default_avatar

what flight are you on lozza? if you are on facebook you can add me, my email is on the first page.

• 21 Jul 2008 Lozzab said

Default_avatar

I’m flying out at 11.30am and getting in to Auckland about 5pm. a bit later than i wanted to arrive, but I’m being picky as about my flights. I’ll add you on facebook. What time do you fly back to Aus kylie b?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion