Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Spanish Spree Pre tour Accommodation

10 Jun 2009 Explorer1139130 said

Default_avatar
Hi,

I have booked 1 night pre-tour accommodation through Contiki. Originally the tour was meant to start at the Park Putxet Hotel in Barcelona....it changed to the Amrey Diagonal Hotel in Barcelona.

I just got notification today that my pre-tour hotel is now at the Park Putxet....does this mean that the tour starts at the Park Putxet or the Amrey Diagonal??
  • 10 Jun 2009 lyse86syd said

lyse86syd

i would say the amrey diagonal hotel..but it should confirm this in the travel docs?on that have you got your docs yet? im doing 10july tour?

• 11 Jun 2009 ValC said

Default_avatar

I am leaving in one week for the June 20th trip and another tour mate of mine got the same notice (though I did not). I called Contiki and they told me that the first hotel HAD changed from the Amrey Diagonal (listed on all my travel docs that they sent) and that they would send me updated info via email…but that was more than 24 hours ago and I have not gotten the updated info. I think everyone is in the dark…

• 14 Jun 2009 elli86 said

elli86

Hey,
    Im on the June 28th tour and the same thing happened.. originally at Park Putxet.. then it got changed to Amrey.. and my travel agent just confirmed its back to Park Putxet.. and the tour starts from there too…

Elli Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 1 Jul 2009 Explorer1120663 said

Default_avatar

If you have your travel docs they should say the start place. If you have not recieved them yet contact your travel agent and get them to check with contiki on the start location of the trip

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion