Community_discussions_small  

Comment

August 31 2009

31 Jan 2009 Brizzz said

Default_avatar
Anyone going?? I'll be there! Razzer
  • 22 Mar 2009 Shelala said

Default_avatar

Yep, i’ll be on this tour as well Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->. Can’t wait.

• 14 Apr 2009 Bateup said

Bateup

Hey guys,

I’ve just made a Facebook group up for this trip – check out the link below.

http://www.facebook.com/profil…=181218960650&ref=mf

I also checked the website and it says this trip is now a “definite departure.” See you all in a few months!!

• 15 Apr 2009 Steffo said

Default_avatar

Hi Guys
    Just found this forum today and dont know about you all but im bloody excited for this trip!
    Anyone from Melbourne?

• 26 May 2009 Jermz said

Jermz

Bring on the beerfest Bring on the food im in jeremy from New Zealand Razzer<!--graemlin::p-->

• 3 Jun 2009 Maryanne13 said

Default_avatar

I can’t wait!!! I’m coming along with my brother.

• 14 Jun 2009 Pinklady said

Default_avatar

Hi guys,

I’m booked on this trip aswell. It’s the third I’ve booked, the previous two have been cancelled…so really really hoping this one isn’t!! I’m Candace from Brissie.

Only just over two months to go…woo hoo!!!

• 15 Jun 2009 Explorer1128828 said

Default_avatar

My boyfriend and I are booked for this tour as well so excited!!!

• 15 Jun 2009 WrxWagon said

Default_avatar

Hey Guys

Im Booked in on this tour aswell counting down the days

Im Brent from Perth

• 26 Jun 2009 Explorer1140864 said

Default_avatar

Hi I’m Kim, Im from Victoria and I am going :-)

• 10 Jul 2009 LisaMay said

LisaMay

I know it says August 31st 2009 European Panorama but are you all going on the one that departs August 29th and we actually just begin on the 31st? I am travelling solo and looking to find people going on the same trip as me so I was hoping you are talking about the same one? LOL

• 13 Jul 2009 Bateup said

Bateup

Hey Lisa,

Not sure what trip you’re looking at, but ours is scheduled to start (and depart London) on the 31st August 2009.

Double check your dates, and if you’re on our tour, sign up to the Facebook group!! There’s about 18 of us on there!!

Might see you in a few weeks!!

• 13 Jul 2009 LisaMay said

LisaMay

Well I think we are talking about the same one lol When I go on the Panorama trip dates and details mine departs canada on the 29th but we start the trip from London on the 31st so hopefully its the same one. When are you guys finished… the 27th of Sept? Thanks for getting me back to me I appreciate it!

• 15 Jul 2009 Bateup said

Bateup

Hey again Lisa!!

Yeah sounds like the same tour. Not sure why yours is saying it starts in Canada. If Contiki booked your flights for you, maybe they just put the earlier start date on your itinerary so you get to London on time to start the actual tour??

Who knows. As long as you’re kickin’ off with the rest of us on the 31st August, that’s all that matters.

Don’t forget to join the Facebook group – http://www.facebook.com/profil…=181218960650&ref=mf

• 9 Aug 2009 Pinklady said

Default_avatar

Hey guys,

I just picked up my contiki pack…how exciting!!! Anyway I was just having a quick look at the guide and it talks about visas, I didn’t think we needed a visa for this trip but it sounds like we might if you look at page 7/8.

Does anyone know for sure?
    Candace

• 14 Aug 2009 Steffo said

Default_avatar

Hi Candace

Are you an australian passport holder?
    If so then you dont need to worry, Australian passport holders dont need visas for the countries we are visiting!

Thats why they call us the lucky country! lol

• 16 Aug 2009 Pinklady said

Default_avatar

Awesome thanks for clarifying for me Steffo. Not long to go now!!!

• 16 Aug 2009 Steffo said

Default_avatar

Where are you from pinklady? How old? When u arrive in London?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.