Community_discussions_small  

Comment

25 Day Europe Camping tips

12 Aug 2010 LadyRainbow said

LadyRainbow
Hey all!

I'm wanting to go on the 25 Day Europe Camping tour around this time next year. My friend did the 46 Day Camping Tour and LOVED IT. Are there any helpful tips from anyone who may have been on the camping tours?

I cannot wait to go!!! Big Grin
  • 16 Aug 2010 Blocky said

Blocky

I just returned from the 32day camping and i can tell you that you will have the best time if you choose to go camping. Yes there will be stuff that goes wrong but you will make some awesome friends and have the best experience Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> For most of our trip we used the same facilites as the concept people we just had to put up tents, which are so easy you’ll be an expert in no time! My best tip is to pack light you’ll accumulate so much stuff along the way even if like me you didnt intend to! Oh and toilet paper keep some on youm it might sound stupid but believe it or not its not found in some toilets!!

• 17 Aug 2010 LadyRainbow said

LadyRainbow

Thanks so much Blocky Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> I recently did a concept tour, so I know about packing light, making friends and the awesome experience in general ~ like school camp all over again! Some people aren’t keen in the idea of camping, but I think it’s all about the experience and to go camping in a range of different countries is pretty unique and special I think.

• 23 Dec 2010 LadyRainbow said

LadyRainbow

I’m gonna attempt to revive this topic Cool<!--graemlin::cool:--> Anyone else thinking about going on this tour, say end of June 2011?

• 6 Jan 2011 HAIZAN1201 said

Default_avatar

It will be my first european trip in July 2011. anyone going at the same time?

• 15 Jan 2011 Explorer1227839 said

Default_avatar

My friend and I are going on the one that leaves June 13th. Anyone else going?

• 15 Jan 2011 Explorer1227839 said

Default_avatar

I am going on the 26 day Northern Trek camping tour leaving June 13th. Anyone else going?

• 16 Jan 2011 LadyRainbow said

LadyRainbow

I wanted to go in June but so many spots have been booked over the last week or so! Now I’m hoping to go in August.

• 19 Jan 2011 JackDarcy said

Default_avatar

Camping refers to an outdoor leisure activity staying outdoors and enjoying. The people who participate in such activities are called campers. Winter camping is one of the toughest types of camping but at the same time it is the most adventurous and exciting one. Winter camping is only meant for young people, who are full of adventures and have a strong determination. I like camping.

• 12 Apr 2011 Justine said

Default_avatar

LadyRainbow..
    join the European Expedition 17th August! so far ive found 5 solo traveller girls :)

• 12 Apr 2011 Louise said

Louise

I’m doing the 32 day camping tour on the 26th of July. My sister did it last year and loved it. Can’t wait! :D

• 14 Apr 2011 Explorer1231905 said

Default_avatar

I’m thinking of going on this tour in June 14. There are still seats available. Are there any specific tips for women during the camping tours?

• 15 Apr 2011 Explorer1227839 said

Default_avatar

I might be doing the one on June 14th. My friend might not go anymore and am thinking of doing it solo. Explorer 1231905 are you doing it solo? Anyone who has done the tour solo do you recommend it or should I wait another year or 2?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion