Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Contiki Summer 2011

20 Sep 2010 Wez said

Wez
Hey, does anyone know when the 2011 European Summer dates will be released?
I'm eagar to get bookingSmiler
  • 20 Sep 2010 kristy said

kristy

depends on what tour your thinking of. most dates for next year are up on the website.. just look at the dates and keep going untill you hit 2011. but the brochure comes out october

• 20 Sep 2010 Louise said

Louise

There are some pre-release dates already on the website, but not for all tours. I just booked the 32 day europe camping tour for the 26th of July though! Pumped!!

• 20 Oct 2010 Wez said

Wez

Some friends and I are doing the Berlin to Budapest tour in July. Looking forward to the dates being released.

• 21 Oct 2010 Wez said

Wez

Hey Guys, after our July tour we going to Ibiza for 5 days to go large, let me know if there is anything in particular you need to know about it and I’ll help out where possible.

It does look like the kind of place that you can go on your own and have a massive party as in the party areas everyone is there for the same reason.
    Make sure you go during the party season of May to Sep though!

• 22 Oct 2010 Wez said

Wez

Hey Elise, Ahh you will absolutely love Europe! I’ve been there a good few times and I still can’t get enough of it to be honest. If you need any information give me a shout and I’d be more than willing to share any adviceSmiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Kailash, I know there are tours Like the Spanish Spree that pop past Ibiza. I hear it’s a really fun place, but probably even funner with a group or on Contiki where the entire tour group become friends / drinking buddiesSmiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 24 Oct 2010 Ryan said

Default_avatar
    quote:
    Originally posted by Kailash_1987:
    Posted 06 Oct 2010 01:33 PM
    Anyone Thinking of Going on Any of Contiki Tours in Late July-August 2011:I’m most probably gonna choose 2-3.

1.Egypt
    2.Croatia
    3.Greek Island Hopping
    …4.Russia(I’m considering Topdeck too for this)
    5.Turkey

Me and a friend are planning on doing Egypt and the Nile in August 2011 Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 2 Nov 2010 jess_is_contiki-ing said

Default_avatar

Hey I’m looking to do a tour next year… I’m ridin solo and its my first trip overseas apart from a short holiday on the beaches of Thailand. I dont know which tour to pick yet but the Panorama looks good! Otherwise I’m thinking the London to Athens (33 days) for a more relaxed party feel – any advice?

• 2 Nov 2010 RJ1817 said

RJ1817
    quote:
    Originally posted by jesswants2contiki:
    Hey I’m looking to do a tour next year… I’m ridin solo and its my first trip overseas apart from a short holiday on the beaches of Thailand. I dont know which tour to pick yet but the Panorama looks good! Otherwise I’m thinking the London to Athens (33 days) for a more relaxed party feel – any advice?

Both are great…I’m going with the Panorama next May though, so I guess I’m a little biased towards it

• 3 Nov 2010 jess_is_contiki-ing said

Default_avatar

Now I’m thinking the European Escapade followed by a 10 dayish Greek Island hop! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 4 Nov 2010 Ian C . said

Default_avatar

hey Jess and Elise,
    im doing the the european escapade as well (july 2nd) but im doing the mykonos and island crusing (aug 1st).
    do u guys have dates yet??

• 4 Nov 2010 Ian C . said

Default_avatar

its a 3 night cruise, but it has a 3 nights on the island of mykonos, plus 1 night in Athens
    total = 8 days.
    summer – best time to go to greece.
    I will be doing the tour on the 1st of August.

• 5 Nov 2010 jess_is_contiki-ing said

Default_avatar

Hi Ian C and Elise,

I went to the travel agent last night. I have told the agent I want to do two tours (European Escapade and the Greek Island Aventurer) over july and august… she was gonna email me the cheapest flights to london and to leave from athens. Talking to someone about it and seeing how real it can be got me very excited!

I say the longer I have til the trip – the longer I have to save! What state you from Elise?

• 6 Nov 2010 Ian C . said

Default_avatar

hey Jess and Elise, plus anyone else.

im from NSW – sydney.
    A note on booking the trip or any trip – you don’t want to have your free day in paris on a tuesday as that is when the Louvre is shut, or have the free day in rome on a sunday as that is when the vatican is shut, but if you are not interested in that, then this would be the best time to go.
    anyway good luck booking your trips.

• 7 Nov 2010 jess_is_contiki-ing said

Default_avatar

Yeah I have to see both, so I will have to let my travel agent know about that! Thanks so much!

Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 8 Nov 2010 jess_is_contiki-ing said

Default_avatar

And I’m from Melbourne.

• 9 Nov 2010 KandaXBlossom19 said

Default_avatar

hey! Pre-booked my space for London, Paris Rome tour in June! Anyone else going??

• 18 Nov 2010 lexaust. said

Default_avatar
    quote:
    Nile in August

hey!!
    im doing egypt and the nile on the 30th july-6th pf august… you wouldnt by any chance be going around then??

• 18 Nov 2010 lexaust. said

Default_avatar

hey girls!
    im doing european escapade starting the 4th of june! im flying solo….have you confirmed your dates yet?? im sooo excited!

• 19 Nov 2010 jess_is_contiki-ing said

Default_avatar

My dates are confirmed and booked now… I’m doing the European Experience starting July 11. And then the Greek Island Adventurer on August 6. I cant wait! Its not really that far away!

• 2 Dec 2010 Wez said

Wez

We just booked our tour, the Berlin to Budapest starting 9 July Wink<!--graemlin:;)-->

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion