Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Royal Wedding

2 Dec 2010 SallyD said

Default_avatar
Hi,

My tour finishes on 29th April in London. Where would be the best place to try to catch a glimpse of the royal wedding?
Also, guessing it would be a good idea to book accomodation asap??

Thanks!
  • 6 Dec 2010 nervous_traveler said

nervous_traveler

I’m lucky. I am going to miss the wedding. Was a little stressed that i was going to land right in the middle of it. Hope u enjoy the wedding though

• 7 Dec 2010 Earl Squirrelson said

Earl Squirrelson

Hi Sally, i fly into London on the 28th, pretty happy that Wills and Kate organised their wedding round my plans, haha…Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

I would definately book accom asap, it’s gonna be busy…

not sure about vantage points, maybe go to the royals website or facebook, might be some details there…

• 10 Dec 2010 Earl Squirrelson said

Earl Squirrelson

hey solo, where you flying in from? im flying from Brisbane with Singapore…

• 11 Dec 2010 The Virgin Backpacker said

Default_avatar

book your hostel asap, but don’t worry too much about getting around. The Tube network is huuuggee and easy to navigate Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> The Wedding is going to be at Westminster Abbey-quite central location.

Have a great time…I’m still deciding whether to check it out too Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 12 Dec 2010 Earl Squirrelson said

Earl Squirrelson

i get in at 5.55am then need to get a train to earls court…

• 17 Dec 2010 Earl Squirrelson said

Earl Squirrelson

ah ok cool…you can just jump onto any train…easy as.

• 11 Jan 2011 Rhiannon said

Rhiannon

hi i what tours are yous going on iam going on the londen to athens plus greek islands on the 3rd of may

• 11 Jan 2011 Earl Squirrelson said

Earl Squirrelson

im doing the ultimate european Rhiannon so might see u somewhere along the way, departs may 1.

• 21 Jan 2011 Rhiannon said

Rhiannon

hi guess what my tour was cancelled so i had to re book to the 6th of may Mad<!--graemlin::mad:--> so now i have extra time in london Big Grin<!--graemlin::D--> so thats good hope to see yous there Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.