Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Winter Wanderer: November 2010

26 Jan 2010 Daniel said

Daniel
Looking at booking a Winter Wanderer Tour in November 2010. Not exactly sure which departure date, but most likely the one leaving on the 11th. Anyone else planning on going on this tour?
  • 31 Jan 2010 Daniel said

Daniel
    quote:
    Originally posted by Dan R.:
    Me and possibly a friend of mine are going on the tour that starts the 22. Anyone else planning on going on this tour?
  • 3 Apr 2010 Laurennnn said

Laurennnn

i was thinking of november but am now thinking about late december like 28th or 30th then i dont miss christmas and new years in paris or switzerland Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 7 Apr 2010 Mel_Zee said

Default_avatar

My boyfriend and I are booked on the Winter Wanderer starting on the 30th of October. So it’s basically a November tour. Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 20 Apr 2010 Jen_au said

Jen_au

I’m booked for the 23rd October so half a November tour…. :P if that one falls through (it’s not definate dep) I’ll probably be joining you on the 30th one Mel!! Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 27 Apr 2010 Mel_Zee said

Default_avatar

Awesome! I seriously hope that there will be lots of people coming on my tour… It would suck SO bad if it fell through. Does anyone know how many people have to be booked on a tour in order for it to be made a definate departure?

• 1 Jun 2010 Dianneapie said

Default_avatar

Hey Mel_Zee, I think it’s at least 25 people??

• 2 Jun 2010 Mel_Zee said

Default_avatar

Hey Di_87, thanks! I think that would make sense… I hope it gets at least that many! Don’t wanna be changing my arrangements…

• 6 Jun 2010 Dianneapie said

Default_avatar

I know, it would be nice to see more or less how close a tour is to becoming a definite departure – I don’t want to book until it becomes one!

• 7 Jun 2010 Mel_Zee said

Default_avatar

Yeah it would be very cool if it just said how many people are already booked on it… I think that would probably give lots of people a little bit of peace of mind!

• 12 Jul 2010 Explorer1197020 said

Default_avatar

anyone for 24th november?? or whose going to be in london a few days beforehand?? im solo

• 20 Jul 2010 noodle_lucky said

Default_avatar

im november 24th!
    im also travelling solo.

• 20 Jul 2010 Explorer1197020 said

Default_avatar

oh sweet! are you on facebook? add me, ive got posts up on the contiki page for this trip. yay finally found some people, i was all worried cause i hadnt found anyone, will be booking mine tommorrow! hope to talk

• 26 Jul 2010 Jenelle said

Default_avatar

im also doing the 24th Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> add me on facebook if u want http://www.facebook.com/home.p…ile.php?id=532809369

• 3 Aug 2010 David said

Default_avatar

Hey, is anyone else on the November 27th trip?

I get into London on the Wednesday if anyone wants to meet up for a drink?

• 5 Aug 2010 Chris said

Default_avatar

Hey every one.
    my partner and I are going november 13
    facebook group :-)
    http://www.facebook.com/home.p…?gid=111011225593089

• 30 Sep 2010 Stacey said

Stacey

Hi All,

I’m going to be a part of the Nov 13 tour too. Getting very excited now as only a few more weeks to go. Chris – I can’t get that link to work. I don’t know if I’m having a technologically challenging moment or what, but everytime it brings up a profile page for Liam Flynn…

• 7 Oct 2010 Ro. said

Default_avatar

I will be on the Nov 13th tour. Can’t wait to meet ya’ll. I am from Brisbane, Australia.

• 7 Oct 2010 Capt Klutz said

Default_avatar

Hey Stacey – I got the same thing with the link but I’ve already joined the facebook group so here is the link that works for me!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/gro…?gid=111011225593089

Can’t wait for this blast of a trip and to meet you all there! Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 7 Oct 2010 jess P said

Default_avatar

hay is anyone for 13th november?? or whose going to be in london the day beforehand?? im solo

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.