Community_discussions_small  

Question

Is late May too early for any of the Greek tours?

28 Mar 2014 cjmcd9 asked

cjmcd9

I wanted to take one of the 8-10 day, supreme, Greek tours in late May, and I was wondering if that was too early with regards to the weather? I don't really care much about beach and sun, I'd more so be going for the sites, culture, food, and wine/other. Croatia is also in the mix, but I had the same concerns. Any advice is much appreciated!
-Chris

• 29 Mar 2014 Shari_29 said

Shari_29

I believe Trip advisor gives the perfect answer to this question :) :
    http://www.tripadvisor.ca/Travel-g189398-s208/Greece:Weather.And.When.To.Go.html

• 30 Mar 2014 cjmcd9 said

cjmcd9

Thanks Shari, this is an excellent resource, and has made me really optimistic about taking a contiki trip, or just a trip in general, in late May!

• 30 Mar 2014 Shari_29 said

Shari_29

My Pleasure! I hope you enjoy whatever trip you decide to go on! :D

• 3 Apr 2014 MichelleVidruk said

MichelleVidruk

I have heard Spring time is a great time to see Greece… I will be Island Hopping in late May !

• 3 Apr 2014 cjmcd9 said

cjmcd9

I’m still getting a few final details, but I am pretty sure that I’ll be doing the Turkey and Greek Island Odyssey tour May 14-23. There are unfortunately no reviews for that tour, but the agenda looks like a great time, and the locations are intriguing.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion