Community_discussions_small  

Comment

hey i had a question about the London paris +2day rome tour

16 Feb 2009 JTango19 said

Default_avatar
im 19yr old male turning 20 by the time i plan on going in july
its placed in the Superior Tours catergory
and wanted to know from anyone who has done this if people around my age go to these types of tours...
oh and any advice for these cities or this tour, also did you like it? Thank you
  • 17 Feb 2009 JTango19 said

Default_avatar

Hey thanks for the info…

Glad to know people enjoy the tour and have fun, really cant wait to see Rome.
    I was worried about going alone on one of the time out tours. Any major suggestions on things to do or see in England or Paris?

I went to Australia this past August and had a blast.

Default_avatar

Oh another concern
    ive been reading on alot of the forums that time out tours alot of couples go
    not saying that couples arnt fun
    just ya( u know how much a single person loves hanging out with 14 other couples by himself)
    just want to find some people to hang out with to be safe mainily in the unguided tour in the last city.

Default_avatar

Hey thanks again Mel.
    Youve been a real help
    TY heaps

• 19 Feb 2009 ContikiTourBirthdayGirl said

Default_avatar

Hey!
    I did this tour in September 2008. My biggest piece of advice is to bring lots of food and drinks for the train to Rome. It’s very expensive for a meal and the snack options aren’t great. Melsie gave great ideas for London and Paris for Rome, check out the Colisseum, Palatine Hill and the Vatican. The Spanish Steps at night are a great place to enjoy some delicious Rome Pizza and a beer. Just venture in all 3 cities and soak up the culture and the atmosphere. You will love it!
    ps. My TM said that this is one of the best tours Contiki offers!

• 19 Feb 2009 JTango19 said

Default_avatar

hey ty
    ya i thinking of booking this trip

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.