Community_discussions_small  

Question

What percentage of people went Island Hopping on your trip?

27 Sep 2007 Jess asked

Default_avatar
Hi guys! I'm thinking bout doing this tour mid next year, and I'm not sure whether to do the Greek Island Hopping??? It's going to be hard to get that much time off work, so my preference at the moment would be to allow a few extra days in Athens at the end then maybe check out Prague before heading home, but I know if most of the friends I made on the tour were heading to Mykonos and i was leaving I'd be pretty shattered...

Can anyone share their experiences? How many people to the Islands option on your trip? Anyone not do it and regret it? And for those who went, how was it? Worth the extra time and money?

Would love to hear from anyone who wants to put in their two cents!

Thanks =)

Jess
Melbourne, Australia
European Vista, Dec 28th 07
London to Athens, June 08????
  • 13 Nov 2007 Natti said

Default_avatar

Hey Jess

ive just booked this trip 01/07/08 with the greek island hopping my thought is that I may not get a chance to go back there!(hopefully im wrong) so do it while u can i say!anyways it will all be good fun.

Good luck with ur travels and decision making!
    Natti
    perth/wa/aus

• 8 Dec 2007 Martyna said

Default_avatar

Hey Jess,

I’m kinda in the same boat as you… still not sure whether to add on the GIH to the tour or to do my own thing around the greek islands… so hard to decide!

I’ll let you know if I hear anything by word of mouth!

martyna Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 29 Dec 2007 FSLS said

Default_avatar

Hey!
    My friend and I are booked for LTA 01/07/08, but we are not doing the iland hopping? now much more money is it?

• 23 Jan 2008 Stace said

Default_avatar

Hey!

My friends and I are doing the London to Athens from the 30th of April and once that finishes we’re spending 6 days on Mykonos. Our hotel is the Lady Anna. It’s beautiful and reasonibly priced.. I’m sure we’ll have day trips to the other Islands as well.

We figure it will the most relaxing way to wind down our holiday!

• 24 Jan 2008 ses said

Default_avatar

ey people, me and my mates doin rd to athens June 17th, then island hoping though we organised it ourselves through the agents 3 islands 9 days should be good.. there are plenty of options for europe u can do anything… i advise do as much as you can and enjoy it

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion