Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Grand southern and grand northern 2011

6 Mar 2010 ALESHA NZ said

ALESHA    NZ
Hey everyone!! im from new zealand and going to be traveling alone, i am planning on doing the GS GN in august next year and was wondering if anyone else is planning on doing this aswell?

also is that peak time for traveling? and is it tough doing a back to back tour? if you don't tip people is that quite rude in america?

thanks Smiler
  • 10 Feb 2011 JerryLangers said

JerryLangers

Im planning on 2012 for these tours, will have to let us know how you go with back to back tours :)

• 14 Feb 2011 Miss-Sarah-87 said

Miss-Sarah-87

Hey Alesha,
    Have you booked your tours yet?
    I just booked Grand Southern explorer LA-NYC Aug 18th
    & then NYC explorer Sept 13th.
    So excited! I’m also going solo..
    Sarah

• 14 Feb 2011 Blake 87 said

Default_avatar

Hey Alesha,
    Im doing the grand southern tour leaving june 2nd from la im also doing the wild western tour departing may 11th

• 15 Feb 2011 Brad_1988 said

Default_avatar

hey alesha, myself and a couple of mates are doing grand southern NY-LA on the 26th of August

• 25 Feb 2011 TheAdventuresOfSam said

Default_avatar

Hey Alesha, I did the Grand Southern last year and it was awesome! Booked on Grand Northern for 5th Aug this year. There’s a Facebook group up for this group if you have decided to do this tour :-)

• 11 Apr 2011 AndyNZ said

AndyNZ

Hey Alesha, when are you thinking of doing both those trips? im looking at doing both of them too. flexi with the dates, trying to find others going too

• 12 Apr 2011 WonderWoman26 said

Default_avatar

Hey Alesha, its such a shame im doing this tour but im starting in LA :(
    I really wish i had just started in NY, and i really hope people are doing my tour because it would be mighty lonely on my own haha!
    I hope you enjoy it :)

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.