Community_discussions_small  

Question

european whirl april 07??

14 Nov 2006 Rayamaree asked

Default_avatar
Hey
im off to europe to do a european whirl in April 07 SOLO so would love to hear from anyone that is doing the same or similar.
thanks Raya
  • 20 Nov 2006 sarahbeth said

Default_avatar

Hi! Yeah, me and 5 friends are doin European Whirl in April! April 10-29th … what dates are you goin?? We are all 19 and 20 girls from the states!

• 21 Nov 2006 Rayamaree said

Default_avatar

hey sarahbeth i am booked on the april 12th tour i didnt see a tour on the 10th. not sure if you mean that one. thats awesome anyway will be good with a big group of you. let me know if you mean the trip on the 12th.
    thanks raya.

• 27 Nov 2006 Sally said

Default_avatar

Hi All, Sal from Oz here. I’m booked on the euro whirl departing 24.09.2007. Going a tour of Britain and southern Island first and having a few days at the Royal National in between to check out London. Looking forward to meeting my travel mates as I am travelling S-O-L-O!
    Can’t wait Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 28 Nov 2006 calabreseboy said

Default_avatar

I’m in the process of being booked in for the whirl 17th June 2007 – 4th July 2007. Can’t wait!

• 18 Dec 2006 sarahbethyeah said

Default_avatar

Hey Rayamaree!! the 12th is right—- we meet in London on the 12th right?? –- I am so so excited! How old are you? what part of Australia are you from?

• 29 Dec 2006 Rayamaree said

Default_avatar

hey sarahbeth
    thats awesome good to know someone else doing the same one. im 20 and im from south asutralia Adelaide is the capital. what part of America are you from?
    my email is rayalangdon@hotmail.com if you want to email me.

• 29 Dec 2006 jmt said

Default_avatar

Hey guys, I’m booked on the whirl leaving on the 12th as well. There are two of us from Brisbane. Can’t wait till the trip rolls round!

• 31 Dec 2006 Rayamaree said

Default_avatar

hey jmt, you guys or girls and how old are you? cant wait for the trip its gonna be awesome. my email is rayalangdon@hotmail.com if ya want to email me.

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.