Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Russia and the Baltic

16 Oct 2007 angelstar said

Default_avatar
I just noticed Russia and the Baltic tour listed under the Earlybird specials on the main contiki site. What is this tour? It sounds intriguing. The link leads to the Russia and Scandinavia page, which doesn't actually work. Is this tour a replacement of Russia and Scandi? So many questions.
  • 18 Oct 2007 Jamie62477 said

Default_avatar

Where did you see this trip listest? I’ve tried to find it, but am having trouble. Could you post the link?

Thanks,
    Jamie

• 20 Oct 2007 princess19 said

Default_avatar

THAT SUCKS!!!!!!!! that sounds like such a cool option and i soo think i would have done it =*( Oh well at least my trip was awesome!

• 1 Nov 2007 Daryl.F said

Default_avatar

Any idea when this one will hit the web?
    I’m putting serious thought into this trip for next year.

Are you able to tell us how long it is? 21 days?

• 12 Nov 2007 Sandpiper said

Default_avatar

Hi Matty,

I’m looking at the new website and specifically the Russia/Scandi tour starting in Riga. It says it “features” Germany & Poland and also has Berlin & Warsaw under “optional excursions” but when you look at the itinerary and map of where you go it doesn’t include any part of Poland or Germany. I was planning on going on the “old” Scandi/Russia tour and hoping that this new one still includes Poland and Germany? Thanks Matty!

• 13 Nov 2007 TrishN said

Default_avatar

I am interested in this tour for sure for 2008. Any idea when the dates and rates will come out?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion