Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Experience 2010, solo traveller?

24 Aug 2009 Bibs07 asked

Bibs07
Hi was thinking about doing the European Experience tour in 2010 the brochure isnt out yet but wondering if any one else is thinking of doing it? Smiler
  • 24 Aug 2009 Bibs07 said

Bibs07

also if anyone who has doneit previous how was it??

• 6 Sep 2009 Joe G said

Joe G

I have done the european experience back in 2000 and am thinking about doing it again next summer. I’ve been travelling all over in the last 10 years, and I’d like to go full circle. I could probably answer any questions you would have.

• 16 Oct 2009 Bibs07 said

Bibs07

hi joe thanks, how long was the bus trips etc, anything that u likedf the most and disliked? how much spending money did you need?

• 18 Oct 2009 Kat said

Kat

Hey
    I just got home from a 2 month trip part of which included the ee tour it was amazing I had an amazing group of ppl we were all friends there was always someone else that wanted to see what you did. We had a cool driver mirteck and tour manager Alex, both fun guys. There was a good mix of guys and girls on the to a lot of Aussies but you have to expect that on Contiki not that it’s a bad thing you have to know your not going to be on the bus with many if any ppl from europe
    but over all my advice is do it. Bring an open mind ang go for it. You can meet some amazing ppl. I’ve been home fir 3 weeks and I’m already catching up with my second Contiki friend from interstate
    kat

• 19 Oct 2009 Bibs07 said

Bibs07

thanks Kat that is great to hear!! ive decided to go for it and cant wait!!

• 3 Nov 2009 nessa said

Default_avatar

hello just wondering if u booking a tour yet cause in looking at booking european experience for th 26th april….also traveling alone.

:>

• 10 Nov 2009 JacquiW said

JacquiW

im goin on the 4th of june solo, so excited. so how much spending money do u think u needed?

• 11 Nov 2009 Amy said

Default_avatar

anyone doing the tour on the 27th of may 2010??

• 25 Nov 2009 said

Default_avatar

Hi guys,

Im booked for the European Experience, 28th June tour. Ill be travelling solo and am keen to meet any fellow tour mates. Im so excited and sure everyone will have an amazing time on their tours! =)

• 25 Nov 2009 Explorer1155688 said

Default_avatar

Hey
    im going the 2010 contiki european experience june 30th. Is anyone else going on this one?

Kitty

• 25 Jan 2010 SharnaGarton said

SharnaGarton

hey im doing this tour starting march 31st this year? anyone going that early? im so pumped only like 9 o so weeks!! yaya!!

• 28 Jan 2010 Explorer1167009 said

Default_avatar

Hi, I am doing the 25th July tour, i ended up booking on my own as my friend pulled out, its great to see other people are also in the same situation.

• 12 Feb 2010 Flickity07 said

Flickity07

Hey I’m also going alone and it’s the first time for me. But I’m going in September on the 17th if anyone else was going then?

• 20 Feb 2010 Explorer1165864 said

Default_avatar

I have just booked to do the EE 30 August 2010 anyone else booked for the same trip?

• 21 Feb 2010 Aimz said

Default_avatar

Im booked on the european explorer 30 Aug 2010 and am travelling on my own. should be fun!

• 21 Feb 2010 Explorer1170133 said

Default_avatar

I’m booked in for the 6th of September. I’m a 1st time traveller & am going solo. Anyone else taking this tour?

• 25 Feb 2010 ash1169764 said

Default_avatar

hi!!
    I’m doing european experience sept 17th!
    It’s the first time I’m travelling to. my friend beck is coming on the tour as well..

• 4 Mar 2010 Boof said

Boof

Hey, Im travelling solo for the first time. Has anyone booked on the 25th of july?

• 6 Mar 2010 Kas said

Default_avatar

I’m going on the EE starting the 19th August… anyone else going then?

• 17 Mar 2010 Lucas said

Default_avatar

Booked May 27th Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion