Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Asian Adventure 6th Feb 2011

21 Sep 2010 Sherren said

Default_avatar
Have just booked this tour, anyone else going on this one?
  • 22 Sep 2010 ryan_m said

Default_avatar

Finally someone else is on this tour. I made a thread in the asia general meeting point. But nobody replied. So where are you from?

• 22 Sep 2010 Sherren said

Default_avatar

I’m from Warrnambool in Australia. Have u been to Thailand before? I was there 2 years ago and it was fantastic.

• 22 Sep 2010 ryan_m said

Default_avatar

Sherren, this will be my first time to Thailand. I’ll be flying into Bangkok 3 days before the tour starts. Since I dont want to be jet lagged. I think mine is going to be a 20 hour flight. At least it’s a little bit shorter compared to when I went to Melbourne in February . Do you have any plans before and after the tour?

Ryan

• 23 Sep 2010 Sherren said

Default_avatar

I will b arriving on the day the tour starts, I think I get to Bangkok at about 10am on the 6th and I leave Siem Reap at about 1pm on the 19th, so no extra days worst luck. Thailand is fantastic, the people are so friendly. I mainly stayed in Bangkok when I was there but did day trips to The Tiger Temple and an elephant trek, they were both fantastic. I am really looking forward to going to Angkor Wat, I think it will be amazing.

• 23 Sep 2010 ryan_m said

Default_avatar

Sherren are you traveling solo?

• 23 Sep 2010 Sherren said

Default_avatar

Yes I am travelling solo

• 23 Sep 2010 Explorer1209943 said

Default_avatar

does this tour cross over with the indochina tour or are they seperate?

• 26 Sep 2010 Explorer1209943 said

Default_avatar

im doing the big indo china tour which starts same day?

• 27 Sep 2010 Sherren said

Default_avatar

I’m not sure, I think I read somewhere that it does but now I can’t find where I read it haha

• 27 Sep 2010 Explorer1209943 said

Default_avatar

ok cool .add me on facebook names keegan baddeley from new zealand just add a note saying who you are @ anyone whos on the tour Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 21 Nov 2010 nikkirae87 said

nikkirae87

hey, hope you guys are still checking this. I’m niki from the US. Going on the asia adventure feb 6th. very excited to see other people that are going.

• 25 Nov 2010 ryan_m said

Default_avatar

Whats up everyone. Looks like this tour is full.
    Nikki where in the states are you from? Feel free to add me on Facebook. The profile pic of 3 people infront of the Sydney harbor bridge. 2 months to go Ye yeah.

• 26 Nov 2010 Explorer1219964 said

Default_avatar

Hi Guys! I just found this forum. I am heading on the Asian Adventure 6 of Feb, land in Thailand late 5 Feb.

• 26 Nov 2010 jes said

Default_avatar

hey guys, very excited, so close now… hey Sherren im jes and im from melbourne. yay another aussie on the tour lol

• 27 Nov 2010 Explorer1219964 said

Default_avatar

Hey Jen/Everyone,

I am also an Aussie- Brissy!
    Looks like there will be a few people on the trip! And a few of us traveling solo!!
    Starting to get excited.

Freya

• 28 Nov 2010 Sherren said

Default_avatar

Hi guys, I’m unfortunately unable to do this trip anymore due to family/work commitments. Hope ya’s all have a fantastic trip, hopefully I will be able to do this trip next year at some stage, if not the year after.

• 5 Dec 2010 Explorer1209943 said

Default_avatar

hey everyone add me on facebook keegan baddeley keeganwb@msn.com

• 11 Dec 2010 jes said

Default_avatar

hi freya,

how exciting only a month and a half away. yay!!!

feel free to add me on facebook so we can get to no each other.

jes letcher

• 14 Dec 2010 Explorer1222486 said

Default_avatar

Hey guys. I’m Lauren from Melbourne. I just booked a place on this tour. I’ve just finished school and it’ll be my first time travelling solo Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Feel free to facebook/email.

Lauren Turner is a stupid common name so just seach my email: electricskeleton@live.com

• 17 Dec 2010 nikkirae87 said

nikkirae87

hey guys! ryan i’m from california! I’ll definitly get connected on facebook. lol i’m really slow at checking up on the posts! excited to hear the trip is full!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion