Community_discussions_small  

Question

how get to the hotel from airport on Dec,25th???

11 Dec 2007 JXHU asked

Default_avatar
Contiki canada gave me a London subway ticket on 25,Dec. But it seems that there is no underground service on that day. So any suggestions about my question? thanks
  • 13 Dec 2007 JXHU said

Default_avatar

Because our flight from toronto will arrive in London about 6:25am, so can we check in the hotel before 2pm?? thank you.

• 13 Dec 2007 real_mccoy said

Default_avatar

I am assuming you are staying at the Royal National. You cannot check-in until after 2pm, you are able to leave your bags in the Contiki Basement for the day and that costs 1 pound. Matty is the Basement open on Xmas Day?

• 14 Dec 2007 Vee said

Default_avatar

You can take a cab service that costs about £30 into the city centre. We get cards thru our mail boxes all the time, would you like me to pick some up and post the numbers here?

Other thing you can do (provided you’ve got an international drivers and credit card) is to rent a car cheapest £15 and return it to a dealer in the city centre… www.travelsupermarket.com

• 14 Dec 2007 JXHU said

Default_avatar

I think we will live in the imperial hotel. But if the contiki basement doesn’t open on that day, where will the departure meeting be holden at evening? thanks

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion