Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Too Many choices - please help!

30 May 2006 Andrea_111 said

Default_avatar
Hey there!

I want to do a European tour, but don't know which one!
I want to see as much as possible but at the same time I don't want to be too rushed! I would love to go on the Ultimate European tour but don't think I would have the time so I have been looking at the European Escapade.

Can anyone who has been on this tour (or similar) give me some guidance as to what it is like?

Also, I may or may not be going with a friend, is it hard going by yourself? How many people are generally on each tour?

Also, what is the accommodation like on the concept tours?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks,
Andrea Smiler
  • 30 May 2005 Bourbon boy said

Default_avatar

Andrea,

How you goin.
     I am booked on the ultimate european departing 30th July. How rude my name is simon from western aus. I think you should be definately coming on this trip. The more the merrier. Hope to see you there.
     From what I believe most people on each tour are lonesome travellers so it’s a great chance to meet interesting and new people.

• 31 May 2005 ptooma said

Default_avatar

Try to pick a our that stays in a place for 2 nights if you don’t want to feel rushed. One night is quite hectic when you also include all the travelling time on the coach.

See what a tour is like – read the travelogues section.
    http://www.contiki.com/en-US/Experience/Messageboards/Index.htm?mode=topics&ForumID=541

Tours are around 38-50 ppl.

- Vic

• 31 May 2005 Andrea_111 said

Default_avatar

Thanks everyone for your help!

I greatly appreciate it and it has helped me a lot in making my decision!

If you feel there is anything else I should know feel free to send me a message!

Cheers,

Andrea

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion