Community_discussions_small  

Comment

2008 Sept 12 - Sept 23

27 Dec 2007 *nikki_adelaide* said

Default_avatar
anyone else going on this tour tour Sept 12 - Sept 23?
i'll be going solo and before this tour i'll be doing the best of usa, looking at going to hawaii for a couple days after the north by north east tour finishes.
  • 15 Feb 2008 *nikki_adelaide* said

Default_avatar

someone…anyone…? Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 18 Feb 2008 Kiwigirl said

Default_avatar

Hi NikkiSmiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    Yup i sure am doing this tour also. I left a message on the Best of USA site for the date Aug 31st to Sept 12th.

JennieSmiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 18 Feb 2008 *nikki_adelaide* said

Default_avatar

ah awesome! thats so random that we are both doing both of these tours!

• 19 Feb 2008 Kiwigirl said

Default_avatar

i know totally crazy, but koolSmiler<!--graemlin::)--> my e-mail addy is missymouse22@hotmail.com if you wanna flick me an e-mail, it will be kool to suss out if ur plans coincide with mine to do things before the tour starts etcSmiler<!--graemlin::)--> I also have bebo but don’t think many aussies use that site.
    Hear from you soon
    JenSmiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 7 Mar 2008 Kathryn said

Default_avatar

Hi girls,
    I am doing both the same tours aswell! How funny!

• 7 Mar 2008 *nikki_adelaide* said

Default_avatar

what can we say…great minds think alike!!
    great great..bit nervous about this one seeing as its not listed on the website so crossing fingers that people actually ring and check before they rule it out, would be devo if it got cancelled!

• 9 Mar 2008 Kathryn said

Default_avatar

Yeah I will be devastated if this gets cancelled too… If it does you, me and Jen should make up our own little trip of things we want to do. I have booked my flights and have to fly out of chicago following this tour to London. Because I have an around the world ticket you don’t have much room to change flights so either way I will have to be in Chicago on the 23rd SEpt for my flight …. we will see it is still ages away …..

• 10 Mar 2008 *nikki_adelaide* said

Default_avatar

yeah that’d be a good idea. definately want to see canada and my flight is out of chicago too on the 24th. it would be kinda fund just winging it, i think you only find out if your tours been cancelled a few weeks before but no drama at least we know we wont be on our own!

so jealous of your round the world trip, i did contiki in europe last year and spent time in london too. you are going to be stuffed after it all!

• 14 Mar 2008 Kathryn said

Default_avatar

hi Nikki,

I probably will be stuffed, but that is ok! I probably won’t do much travelling in the UK as I lived there for a couple of years, so it is more to catch up with people!

• 18 Mar 2008 Natalie said

Default_avatar

Hi girls,

I am just doing the north by north east tour. However, I am very excited because it’s first time i leave europe.

I am sure it will be great!

natalie

• 18 Mar 2008 *nikki_adelaide* said

Default_avatar

hi natalie,
    thats great we have someone else on the tour!
    where are you from?

• 25 Mar 2008 Natalie said

Default_avatar

hi nikki,

i’am from Austria, a small country in europe. Do you know it?

• 25 Mar 2008 Kiwigirl said

Default_avatar

Oh excellent!!! More and more of us are doing it, they definitely can’t cancel it on us!!Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    I’m with ya on having to be in Chicago on the 23rd also Kathryn as i fly out that afternoon, but definitely we will all have to make up our own trip if anything devastating happens!!

• 25 Mar 2008 *nikki_adelaide* said

Default_avatar

Hi Natalie,
    i travelled to Europe last year on a Contiki tour and went to Austria Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

now that theyve updated the website this tours showing up so hopefully more people know about it and will book Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 1 Apr 2008 Betti said

Betti

Hey everyone,

I´m very excited of meeting all of you. I guess we will have a blast together, although you are “just” doing the North by North East and not staying full time to LA…
    Don´t think this tour is gotta be canceled, cause it´s one of the greatest Contiki Tours ;-)
    So, hope you´re doing all fine!

• 11 Apr 2008 NurseKara said

NurseKara

Hi guys I’m hopefully doing the tour as well. I don’t think it will be cancelled becasue its part of the Grand southern and theres a heap doing that tour. I started a facebook group for the grand northern and north by north east so we can meet each other before the trip.
    Check it out:
    Grand Northern & North by north east Sept12th

• 11 Apr 2008 *nikki_adelaide* said

Default_avatar

hey Kara,
    what do you mean a part of the grand southern? im confused. im not sure how to locate your group on facebook…but add me so i can find it off your page…but i’m sending you my email in a pm so you can use that to add me to facebook =D

does anyone else have facebook?

• 11 Apr 2008 NurseKara said

NurseKara

Sorry I ment grand Northern when we finish the tour the Norhtern escape takes our place on the trip. To many tours to keep track of. This trip I’m doing four I hope.

• 11 Apr 2008 *nikki_adelaide* said

Default_avatar

fair enough, i still dont get it haha oh well =D
    yeah add me to facebook…have PMd you my email so you can add me =D

• 13 Apr 2008 Betti said

Betti

what Kara meant is that the North by North East is part of the Grand Northern (its first half) as well as the Northern escape (second part of the Grand Northern) Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion