Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Contiki and NYE

6 Apr 2008 PrincessNarz said

Default_avatar
Hey all

I have just a question my friend and I are going to America in december for a contiki tour thru the states my question is we want to spend NYE in either LA or New York and then a couple of days later start athe tour. We havn't been able to find info on this and i'm trying to get info on december08 / january 09 tours. i've been on contiki before but not over this period if anyone could give advice or point me in the right direction would be much appreciated

thanks
  • 6 Apr 2008 Dave said

Default_avatar

Hey PrincessNarz, I am from Long Island, New York. New Years Eve is a big event at Time Square in New York City. Traditionally, Dick Clark is there, hosting the drop of the Big Apple during the count down. There is live music and entertainment. Everybody across the country is watching it on TV at their New Years Eve Parties.

• 14 Apr 2008 Meaghan said

Meaghan

I did the Contiki New York New Year this year and would recommend being in New York for sure. I had the best New Years ever in Times Square!! Was just amazing. Will never forget it!!

Have a look at the New York tour for more info.

• 30 Apr 2008 Brooke Schubert said

Brooke Schubert

[Matty, We will have to catch up in Times Square. My best friend and i will be there.. can’t WAIT!!!!!
    cheers, brooke

• 30 Apr 2008 PinaI said

PinaI
    quote:
    Originally posted by PrincessNarz:
    Hey all

I have just a question my friend and I are going to America in december for a contiki tour thru the states my question is we want to spend NYE in either LA or New York and then a couple of days later start athe tour. We havn’t been able to find info on this and i’m trying to get info on december08 / january 09 tours. i’ve been on contiki before but not over this period if anyone could give advice or point me in the right direction would be much appreciated

thanks

PM Matty specifically about the tours at that time; I dont actually know if they run that early in the year but he should be able to give you an indication.

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.