Community_discussions_small  

Comment

london to athens

18 Nov 2008 Explorer1117231 said

Default_avatar
i am thinking of doing this trip. has anyone do it and would u recommend it? also, this may seem like a girly question but do u get much time to do any shopping? also, what optional extra would u recommend?

thanks
  • 7 Jan 2009 Explorer1095605 said

Default_avatar

hey
    i did this tour about mid year in 2008 and had the time of my life!
    plently of time for shopping everywhere esp spain! some girls went crazy over shopping and brought extra suit cases to carry it all whilst i didn’t go as crazy.

highly recommend this tour! lots of partying and amazing places you visit. hype yourself up cause i wish i could do it all again!!!

• 5 Feb 2009 T.K. said

T.K.

Heya i did this tour last september. It was bloody fantastic! Like the other replier, you get around 2 days every stop so there is usually a day to do whatever u want. Barcelona and Florence are big shopping cities that the girls went crazy for. Paris , Nice, Rome and all of Greece were unforgettable and i miss them. Have a mad time!

• 17 Apr 2009 Explorer1102050 said

Explorer1102050

hi so im going on this tour,i leave canada on june 8th for it, im kinda nervous because i dont see alot of posts about people leaving on my date, anyone else have that experience? should i be worried?

• 2 May 2009 TanyaN said

TanyaN

Do not worry, traveling is always a new adventure

• 16 Oct 2009 *Claire* said

*Claire*

hey ya i am thinking of doing this trip aswell with one of my friends but we want to add on the greek island hopping aswell… but some peaple i have talked to say greece isnt as great as it looks in the pictures is that true?

• 30 Oct 2009 Tegan said

Tegan

I am looking at doing this tour on the 28th of May next year. I have been convinced to go Greek Islands by my travel agent they used to live there and its amazing they said.

• 23 Nov 2009 Miss T- Lea said

Default_avatar

HEY!
    I’m going on this trip as well!
    I know there are a lot of others that offer more countries, but I think this one is great value, cuz u get more nights stay where you stop, and it includes Greece!

Remember, nothing is as good as in the pictures.Brochures are designed to highlight a places good points, and hype it up to the max!

But I know a few people that have been to Greece before, and they all agree…Its beautiful!

• 11 Dec 2009 Rachel said

Default_avatar

Im going on the london to athens + greek island hopping on the 29th of June next year. anyone else going?

• 26 Dec 2009 Hannah said

Default_avatar

I’m doing the London to Athens May 12th to June 3rd. Anyone going at this time?!

• 28 Dec 2009 Emily T said

Default_avatar

Hey Rachel,
    I’m going on the London to athens trip on June 29 also with two other mates!! Should be a bit of fun!

• 30 Dec 2009 jillary88 said

jillary88

HELLO PARTY PEOPLE! WHO IS GOING LONDON TO ATHENS PLUS GREEK ISLAND HOPPING ON APRIL 11?

• 6 Jan 2010 codykool said

Default_avatar

I’m booked for London to Athens from July 12-Aug 3. Anyone else going?

• 12 Jan 2010 LJ_Traveller said

LJ_Traveller

Going 29th June. For ex-travellers of this tour, what was your fav part of the tour and which city was your favourite?

• 1 Feb 2010 James K said

James K

Hey guys, me and my girlfriend are doing the london-athens on the 29th June + the greek island hopping. We are both 21 and can’t wait, it’s gonna be awesome wooo!!!

• 7 Feb 2010 Aussieangel said

Aussieangel

Hey Everyone,
    This is my first time doing a Contiki and ill be doing it myself. Im just about to book the 37day European Adventurer starting in London on the 18th of June 2010. Is anyone going??
    Would love to hear back. cheers

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion