Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Aussie Explorer

21 May 2008 Explorer1088664 said

Default_avatar
Hey guys,

I've been day dreaming bout doing a Contiki tour for a while now... The Aussie Explorer loos awesome, can anyone tell me about it??? Is it worth it? Spending money? etc...Also I'm a bit concerned that everyone on Contiki is just about getting pissed and making out?? Is this the case? Cause I'm totally opposite that ! What type of people go? So many questions...thank u Smiler
  • 1 Jul 2008 drew1637 said

drew1637

Hey

I did the aussie explorer reverse back in march/april and it was the greatest time of my life. It may seem like a lot of money but when you think about all the things you do, its wayyy cheaper then doing it on your own. On my tour we had every different kind of person. There were of course the ones that went out every night and got hammered but there were also people who didn’t drink at all and in between too haha. No matter what type of person you are you will fit in and age doesn’t isn’t an issue at all, trust me. I 100% recommend this tour and if you have any more questions feel free to ask.

Drew

• 16 Jun 2009 Explorer1139346 said

Default_avatar

Hiya I am doing the aussie explorer in july/auguest and just wondering if could advice me on wat clothing to take with me? I know its there winter but having bit trouble deciding what to take.

Thanks

• 2 Jul 2009 Hillary Ashley said

Default_avatar

Explorer1139346 – My name is Hillary and I too am going on Aussie Explorer next week! If you have a facebook account, I have started a facebook group for our trip. Just search for Contiki Aussie Explorer July-August, and we will show up! There are only 7 people in it so far, but the more the merrier! See you soon!!

Hillary, Philadelphia, PA, USA

• 4 Jan 2010 alyssa! said

alyssa!
    quote:
    Originally posted by world-travellers:
    For everyone who has done the Aussie Explorer.

Was your tour group total party animals? or was it more of a trip of relaxation?

Is doing Australia more relaxation vs culture.

What was your opinion,

Our group was pretty much half and half. There was around 10-15 who got wasted every night, and up til 4-5am. 10ish people who never did drink or go out at night, they prefered to sleep. Then the rest of us would go out at night, but be in bed around 12 to get some sleep so we could enjoy the culture in the morning.

I had some nights were I wanted to party, and other nights I really enjoyed just the relaxation.

• 24 Mar 2010 Carlos Marrufo said

Carlos Marrufo

Hi all,

One quick question, besides the cost of the Aussie Explorer Tour and the airfare, how much more did u spend during ur time on the tour? Thanks a lot!!!

• 28 Mar 2010 Chilindrina83 said

Chilindrina83

Hows the night life on this tour?

Thanks.

• 28 Mar 2010 Chilindrina83 said

Chilindrina83

Ed:
    So you did your tour in August? Was it cold? I want to do the Aussie Explorer, but not sure if to do it in august or October because of the weather being cold in august.

• 30 Mar 2010 Carlos Marrufo said

Carlos Marrufo

Hi All,

Just booked the Aussie Explorer (Reverse) on Sept 5 – Oct 2. Anyone else going on it?

• 10 Sep 2010 Melissa said

Melissa

Hey,

Is anyone doing the Aussie Explorer starting in Sydney Oct 31/10?! If so plz msg me Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

thanks

I’m also in Sydney a week before the tour starts if anyone is around?!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion