Community_discussions_small  

Question

Internal Flights - which airline?

24 Jun 2008 amber82 asked

Default_avatar
Hi All,
Can someone tell me which airline we fly with for Best of USA for the internal flights?

I'm a one world frequent flyer and would like to know if i can get any points for the flights.

Thanks!
  • 24 Jun 2008 bren.18 said

bren.18

Yeah i’d like to know the same thing!
    Anyone know????
    any TM’s out there?

• 24 Jun 2008 Luke83 said

Default_avatar

id imagine it would either be american airlines or united. Not sure tho. I think AA is oneworld

• 24 Jun 2008 Curtis71 said

Default_avatar

I would never again fly with American Airlines. I’ve gotten nothing but catastrophes from them.

Being stranded in Caribbean airports overnight while the crew goes to a hotel is not fun.

Also being without your luggage for 3 days because they left it at your starting airport is not fun.

I have never had a good experience with AA.

• 25 Jun 2008 Linda said

Default_avatar

i also want to know with which airlines we fligh between the different states on the tour best of usa, because i really dont know how much weight i allowed to have on the flights. i am from germany and i wasnt in the usa before. thanks for helping me

• 25 Jun 2008 MJ said

Default_avatar

The best ones in no particular order are
    southwest airlines, jet blue, frontier, Us airlines(is still pretty good ).

Just a note though that almost all airlines are now charging for all checked in luggage. So if you can pack light just bring a carry on to avoid that hassle. And you have to pay when you check in at the counter.

The worst offenders are United, Delta and AA.

• 25 Jun 2008 amber82 said

Default_avatar

Thanks to everyone who replied.

I was just curious to see who it was to see if I could claim any frequent flyer points, oh well doesnt matter…

trying to build up for my next trip to be busines class haha

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.