Community_discussions_small  

Comment

UE Plus Greek Islands Departing August 17th - Unite!

23 Jul 2008 GoodTimes said

Default_avatar
Well, as far as I can tell, there are no other threads for the Ultimate European Plus Greek Islands trip departing August 17th. Fellow participants unite!

I, for one, am extemely excited for this trip, as I'm sure you are as well. This will be my first Europe trip, and I didn't have the time to plan my own extensive itinerary, so I felt that this would be an excellent way to travel last minute. This is my graduation gift to myself, and I feel that it is well deserved!

I would like to hear from my fellow backpackers and adventures! We may as well get acquainted now so that we have some kind of icebreaker when we all meet. After all, we're going to be stuck on a bus with each other for an extended period of time. I'm ready to be open-minded, learn from others, repect and admire different cultures, and just have a good ol' time! I'm looking forward to sharing these experiences with you all. Caio for now! And please, let's get some discussion going.

Sincerely,

Shaun
  • 24 Jul 2008 GoodTimes said

Default_avatar

Oh, I forgot to mention my age. I’m 22, just graduated university and taking this trip before I get locked down in my new career. I can’t wait!

• 30 Jul 2008 GoodTimes said

Default_avatar

It seems that most people on the UE trip for August 19th through to October 2nd are posting in the “Just Booked UE + Egypt 19th Aug-Oct 2nd” thread. So head on over there and join our discussion!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.