Community_discussions_small  

Comment

July 14th - Eastern Med Cruising

8 May 2010 LKAT said

Default_avatar
I haven't seen any discussions on this date. Anyone signed up yet? I was hoping to visit Asia this go round, but it doesn't look like my vacation time will allow. So, Eastern Med Cruising it is! I'll be traveling solo and maybe heading to Jordan for a couple days after the cruise...

Woot! Woot!
  • 9 May 2010 LKAT said

Default_avatar

I haven’t finalized the trip yet. Soon, though! I had to make sure my vacation dates were cleared with my company and now I can make plans! I know for sure that I won’t be getting in early. I’ll have a few days after the cruise, but I’ll be getting there last minute for the start. What about you? Where are you from?

• 14 May 2010 Explorer1181251 said

Default_avatar

I going to be in London for a few days first then fly in Athens around 2pm on the 14th. I am from the U.S. what about you?

• 21 May 2010 LKAT said

Default_avatar

I’ll be getting in on the 15th and flying out on the 24th, the day after we get back from the cruise! I’m from the states and flying solo this trip. Julz, we are def gonna have a blast….I can’t tell you how ready I am!! Explorer1181251, what part of the states are you from?

• 26 May 2010 princess said

Default_avatar

Hi Guys im also on the july 15th cruise too. I get there the day of the cruise. Im from Australia.
    Im so excited its not long now woop!!! WOOP!!!

• 29 May 2010 LKAT said

Default_avatar

Princess, I read on the other post that your birthday is during the cruise!! I’d say cruising around the Med is a great way to spend your birthday! We’ll have to celebrate!

• 29 May 2010 Explorer1178102 said

Default_avatar

Hi, Me and my girlfriend are from Canada and are going to be on the cruise after spending two and a half weeks in Europe. I hope everyone is ready to have a good time because I know we are!! we also have another 9 days to roam around europe after if anyone wants to join!!

• 30 May 2010 pau.gonzalez said

Default_avatar

hey there!!
    i booked this tour since february with 2 more friends, were from mexico and we’ll be arriving to athens since the 13 cause we have already booked the eastern road tour!!

• 31 May 2010 LKAT said

Default_avatar

Let’s see……so far we have 3 people from Canada, 2 from Mexico, 2 from the U.S., and 1 from Australia? Did I get that right? Looks like we have a nice melting pot going….should make for an excellent trip!! Anyone have facebook? It would be cool to match faces with names! You can search for me by email: Lhurter320@gmail.com

• 19 Jun 2010 ShelleyCogland said

ShelleyCogland

I am traveling alone on this tour and I would like to meet people going beforehand.

• 20 Jun 2010 Michelle said

Default_avatar

Hey guys I will also be on this trip. I am an Aussie currently living in London and will be travelling with one of my best friends from Oz! I have been looking forward to this trip for months and can’t wait to get some sun and party!!!

• 21 Jun 2010 Explorer1181251 said

Default_avatar

LKAT: sorry delayed response, I am from California..when does your flight arive into athens? If were on flights that arrive at the same time we should share a cab!

• 21 Jun 2010 LKAT said

Default_avatar

Explorer1181251, I get in on the 15th around 2pm. Are you still flying in on the 14th?

- Laura

• 22 Jun 2010 Explorer1181251 said

Default_avatar

LKAT: yess I am and that’s when I get there…are you flying through British Airways?

• 23 Jun 2010 Kelly said

Default_avatar

Hey guys! Just booked my trip departing the USA (NJ) on the 14th and arrive in Athens on the 15th around 2pm. Seems that there is at least a few of us arriving the same time (possibly the same connecting flight from Rome?)

I also depart a day after so I can take the optional tour of the Acropolis that last day. Can’t wait to meet all of you and catch up with you.
    Kelly

• 24 Jun 2010 Explorer1192655 said

Default_avatar

Hey everybody.

I am also taking the Eastern Med. Cruise leaving July 14. I spending a few extra days in Athens after the trip and leaving for NY on the 25 am. I am wicked excited!! I am looking forward to meeting all of you. Is anyone doing the Plaka meal the night we get there?

• 27 Jun 2010 Kelly said

Default_avatar

Hey Julz – YES!!!! I’m on the 11am flight out of Rome. I alos have my privacy settings quite strict on FB but I’ll disable them so you can find me. lol. can’t wait for the trip! I actually arrive in Rome around 730 am but i don’t think it’s enough time for me to do anything but hang out at the airport. Frowner<!--graemlin::(--> SO, we can meet there. Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Explorer 1192655 – I’m pretty sure I’m going to do the Plaka district dinner that first night. Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Everyone~ my email is travelbug_kel@yahoo.com so you can find me on FB. –Kelly Robertson Smiler<!-graemlin::)—>

• 28 Jun 2010 LKAT said

Default_avatar

Kelly,

I ran into the same problem as Julz. I was able to find you on facebook, but it wouldn’t allow me to add or message you. You can search for me by email @ Lhurter320@gmail.com .

There is a possibility that I will be changing my flight into Athens, but as of right now I will be getting in at 2pm on the 15. Julz & Kelly….you guys interested in splitting a cab since we are all getting in at the same time?

Oh, and I also plan on doing the Plaka meal….I’m sure it’ll be a great way to meet everyone in the group!

Laura

• 28 Jun 2010 Kelly said

Default_avatar

Hey Ladies~ sorry, i thought i changed the privacy setting…hm. i’ll look into that. I will request you right now while i’m online. Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

yes, let’s plan on sharing a cab! Laura, if you change ur flight then def let us know! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    -Kelly

• 28 Jun 2010 Explorer1192655 said

Default_avatar

Hey all-

Talked with Kelly and I am getting in about 1/2 hour before her. Soo I am willing to wait for you all to share a cab…but how are we going to meet each other…Should I make a sign!! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Samantha

• 3 Jul 2010 Kelly said

Default_avatar

laura, julz & I are on the same flight so it shouldn’ be too hard to find us at the luggage carousel Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> Sam, when i have the flight info in front of me, i’l post that way you can keep updated on our flight (bc if you’re early an we’re late, etc etc….you should just go ahead to the hotel then).

getting more excited…12 more days for me Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    -kel

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion