Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Best of USA 2009

24 Jan 2008 Aimee said

Aimee
Hi, just wondering if anyone is thinking about doing this tour in 2009. I would've loved to have gone this year but have already got 2 other O/S trips planned. I will be flying solo on the Best of USA tour when I go.

Cheers.
  • 9 Feb 2008 Explorer1086717 said

Default_avatar

Hey there,

I am hoping to do the Best Of tour in ‘09. At this stage I will be travellig alone and wanting to do Hawaii before and maybe hang in NY for a bit after.

Does anyone know when ’09 info and booking are released? And if it’s the same itinerary etc??

KheShan : )
    (22-Adelaide)

• 9 Feb 2008 *nikki_adelaide* said

Default_avatar

hi fellow adelaidian Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    book should be out november of this year.

im doing this trip in August this year Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 11 Feb 2008 *Mellissa* said

*Mellissa*

Hi All,

Yes i am doing this tour in 09 with my partner and two friends. As this would be my first contiki tour and there first i cant wait to book it.
    I am hoping to go in Oct with extra time in NY and Hawaii on the way home..

• 23 Feb 2008 nik said

nik

HI there,
    I al looking at best of US 2009 june/july maybe travelling solo, maybe with a mate.
    I am also interested in spending some time in NY after, aswell as road tripping it to Chicago and down the east coast…ANYONE INTERESTED?

• 21 Jul 2008 Denise said

Default_avatar

Hi Nik,
    I’m hoping to do this trip also in around May/June/July 09. I will also be travelling alone. I’m from Sydney

• 24 Jul 2008 Dave_24 said

Default_avatar

Does anyone know when best of usa trips in 2009 will be on sale?

• 26 Jul 2008 Simon said

Simon

Hi,Would anyone be interested it doing this trip around october-november ’09??

im a male from adelaide who would be traveling alone at this stage

• 26 Jul 2008 Explorer1108087 said

Default_avatar

im hoping to do the best of usa trip over christmas! im planning on going by myself, is anyone else going by themself? haha i dont want to be lonely! im 18

• 16 Aug 2008 Miamai said

Default_avatar

hi Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    i’m thinking of doing this tour 18th – 30th may, just pricing it all now and working out if i should link it in with another tour, what are you all doing? just the best of the west or are you combining tours??

• 17 Aug 2008 Chelle said

Default_avatar

HOW EXCITING!! I didnt realise they posted the new dates until late last nite.. and my friend and i stayed up till 1am planning our trip!!

Thinking of doing this tour either 23rd May or 20th June next year.

Anyone else thinking of these dates?

• 26 Aug 2008 Explorer1110275 said

Default_avatar

hi is anyone taking the tour in august there is three of us would like to meet others going

• 3 Sep 2008 Lisa Wilkins said

Lisa Wilkins

Hi
    Has anyone else booked for 2009 yet?
    I’ve booked for June and I’m sooooo excited!

• 3 Sep 2008 ~*Lana*~ said

~*Lana*~

im planning to book the april 2009 trip,
    is anyone else?

• 4 Sep 2008 Ang said

Default_avatar

Hey I am going on the Best of the USA trip in April. Anyone else going then?

• 4 Sep 2008 ~*Lana*~ said

~*Lana*~

hey Ang,
    im planning to go in april Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 4 Sep 2008 Ang said

Default_avatar

That’s great. Where do you live? Do u know anyone else who is going on the tour?

• 4 Sep 2008 ~*Lana*~ said

~*Lana*~

i live in western australia and i dont
    know anyone else going. how bout yourself?

• 4 Sep 2008 ~Sare&Menz~ said

Default_avatar

Hi all

I’m doing the trip the August 09 tour departing on the 29th with my partner – Cant Wait!
    This tour is perfect for me as it covers all the places i really wanna see in USA – Vegas here we come baby!

Hopefully will have some of you on our tour – let us know if your doing the same one. Were both from WA

• 5 Sep 2008 Ang said

Default_avatar

Hey Lana,

I live in Tasmania. No I don’t know anyone else who is going on the tour. It is my first overseas trip. I work in childcare. Where do you work?

• 6 Sep 2008 LWebby said

Default_avatar

Hi guys.. I’m from Sydney and i will be doing the best of the USA tour in April of next year… is anyone going to be in LA before it starts??

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.