Community_discussions_small  

Question

1st-29th Sept Euro Contrast tour THIS IS GONNA ROCK! who's going?

2 Jul 2007 asked

Default_avatar
This trip is going to be so awsome! great countries and sick weather. Plenty of beer in Munich. What more can your ask for. Would love to get to know those of you who will be on the same tour before we all hook up in London, if you want to contact me via email address kelliann.jones@europcar.com.au
  • 6 Jul 2007 Kate said

Default_avatar

hey.are you travelling alone or wit a mate.When do you leave? How old are yous. Theres me and a mate. 21 and 19. We get to london on the 20th august and stay for 3 months. cant wait to party. cheers

• 9 Jul 2007 said

Default_avatar

we got to London on the 30th. friend and i are 27 and 32. we havent been overseas b4. so excited

• 17 Jul 2007 Loogie said

Default_avatar

Hey everyone,

Before I say anything, just want to be clear that I’m NOT going on the tour

However, I’ve travelled with Contiki and would be more than happy to share my experiences and share any advice or tips you’d like.

Brian
    brij75@yahoo.com

Southern Ireland ‘97
    Grand Explorer ’00
    Rainbow Nation ’01 (no longer offered by Contiki)
    Beaches & Reefs ’02-’03

• 26 Jul 2007 BEC said

Default_avatar

HI, ME AND FRIEND COMING ON THE TOUR
    BOTH 23. BOTH REALLY EXCITED.

• 26 Jul 2007 said

Default_avatar
    quote:
    Originally posted by BEC:
    HI, ME AND FRIEND COMING ON THE TOUR
    BOTH 23. BOTH REALLY EXCITED.

where are you guys from?

• 26 Jul 2007 BEC said

Default_avatar

We are both from Western Australia in town called Merredin my friend is over in uk already working as nanny finshes contract 2 weeks before tour starts

• 26 Jul 2007 Kate said

Default_avatar

Hey Bec. Looks like this trip is getting booked up. Its gonna be awesome. cya soon Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 27 Jul 2007 Jahne said

Default_avatar

Hi Everyone!

I’m joining you all on the tour, I only decided to do it about 2 weeks ago so I’m really excited : )
    (I’m 23,F from Canberra.) Is anyone hanging around London for a while after the tour?

Chat soon!

• 27 Jul 2007 Rach said

Default_avatar

Hey All,

Not long to go now! I’m travelling with Bec. Already in London but only hanging around for a few days after the tour.

• 6 Aug 2007 frostitute said

Default_avatar

man there are alot of aussies on this tour…im going to be one lonely south african….and its world cup soon, i get the feeling that if south africa beat aussie im going to be be restrained and tortured….ha ha ha, should i be scared?

• 6 Aug 2007 said

Default_avatar
    quote:
    Originally posted by frostitute:
    man there are alot of aussies on this tour…im going to be one lonely south african….and its world cup soon, i get the feeling that if south africa beat aussie im going to be be restrained and tortured….ha ha ha, should i be scared?

Nah, should be all good, you may cop a bit of flack though. How old? Male/female? travelled before? i know so many questions…

• 7 Aug 2007 frostitute said

Default_avatar

oh well, beta practise my aussie then….Yeeaah mates! howz life dan unda? i only just turned 18 (though i look like im 16) male, second time overseas (first was the states) shoe size 12….2 sugars in my tea…3 braincells in my head…1 reason 2 live…

• 7 Aug 2007 said

Default_avatar
    quote:
    oh well, beta practise my aussie then….Yeeaah mates! howz life dan unda? i only just turned 18 (though i look like im 16) male, second time overseas (first was the states) shoe size 12….2 sugars in my tea…3 braincells in my head…1 reason 2 live…

you are going to fit in very well with that personality…. lol not long to go when do you get to London?

• 8 Aug 2007 frostitute said

Default_avatar

i still get the impression that im way too young for this tour though…i’ve never been drunk, my mother’s my best friend and im still a virgin Frowner<!--graemlin::(--> although seeing as our last stop is Amsterdam…i guess there’s a first time for everything Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->, im arriving at heathrow on the 29th, i already know im going to get lost…and end up lying down in the fetal position in the middle of the airport…will be staying at the royal national

• 8 Aug 2007 said

Default_avatar
    quote:
    i still get the impression that im way too young for this tour though…i’ve never been drunk, my mother’s my best friend and im still a virgin Frowner<!--graemlin::(--> although seeing as our last stop is Amsterdam…i guess there’s a first time for everything Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->, im arriving at heathrow on the 29th, i already know im going to get lost…and end up lying down in the fetal position in the middle of the airport…will be staying at the royal national

SEND ME AN EMAIL kelliann.jones@europcar.com.au

• 10 Aug 2007 frostitute said

Default_avatar

this tour is so not designed for south africans…apparently the only thing my life savings is going to get me in paris is a mcdonalds burger….i cant even afford extra cheese! people are recommending 50 euro a day for food! F***ing insane!… while everyone else is enjoying the tour ill be spending all my free time hunting wild rabbits and scavenging in the wilderness

• 11 Aug 2007 said

Default_avatar
    quote:
    this tour is so not designed for south africans…apparently the only thing my life savings is going to get me in paris is a mcdonalds burger….i cant even afford extra cheese! people are recommending 50 euro a day for food! F***ing insane!… while everyone else is enjoying the tour ill be spending all my free time hunting wild rabbits and scavenging in the wilderness

Dont stress about the food most of it is supplied on the trip. you just need to save up for activities and booze..

• 12 Aug 2007 frostitute said

Default_avatar

ya i heard we’ll be learning how to recover from a hangover by drinking some more….cant wait, we don’t get any lunches and only half the diners….

• 14 Aug 2007 said

Default_avatar
    quote:
    ya i heard we’ll be learning how to recover from a hangover by drinking some more….cant wait, we don’t get any lunches and only half the diners….

Your not the only S.A going there is another 18 yr also by the name of Belinda. What is your name, when we are all at the hotel i’ll buzz you down and we’ll all catch up if you like..

• 21 Aug 2007 frostitute said

Default_avatar

roses are red
    violets are blue
    some poems rhyme
    this one doesn’t

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.