Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Europe In Feb 07

29 Nov 2006 ReneeH said

Default_avatar
Hi
I am going On European Discovery Leaving 6th of February and am a little worried about the cold weather. How cold will it get and what clothes should I take? Also as i am from North QLD and have only just decided to go can anyone recommend where i might find warm clothes as at the moment i can only seem to find bikinis and summer wear not that we really have winter clothes in winter as we usually only get down to 15 degrees. Smiler
  • 10 Dec 2006 HC83 said

Default_avatar

H Renee

I live in the UK and am also looking to go on the European Discovery but at the end of Feb. I’ve been to Paris and Belgium in October before and the weather was similar to the UK.
    I believe most places in Europe are similar to UK in temp throughout winter – pretty chilly! But I would say that a decent fleece and a waterproof and a few jumpers should be fine.
    Def a scarf and gloves and maybe a woolly hat as well!

Hope you enjoy the tour. Let me know how it goes:
    h_a_curley@yahoo.co.uk

• 11 Dec 2006 lmn_82 said

Default_avatar

Renee

I’m from Bundaberg and going on the sme tour with one of my mates. The only thing that we have been told is to find ourselves a pair of wetherproof shoes (ski boots) for the snow in some areas and to take a few pairs of socks in case they get we.

The only advice from other people who have done this tour that we have spoken to is they all say thermal underwear.

I guess we will see you on the tour.. Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.