Community_discussions_small  

Question

May 28th.Anyone booked for this tour??

28 Mar 2009 Tim asked

Default_avatar
Hey guys me and 2 other mates have booked our trip for May 28th.
Wondering if anyone else has booked in for this trip?
  • 19 Apr 2009 SillyBastid said

Default_avatar

i booked the spotlight on greece plus 3 day island hopping. The cruise actually departs on the 29th so we may be hopping on the same boat.

I am travelling alone 26m from NY.

• 20 Apr 2009 Tim said

Default_avatar

Hey mate i think you are on a different tour.
    We have booked the 13 day Greek Island hopping which leaves on the 28th.

• 25 Apr 2009 Kat said

Default_avatar

hi

i just booked this tour today. prior to doing the greek island hopping tour, i’m doing the spotlight on greece tour. i’m from nyc and going solo. looking forward to meeting you.

-kat

• 26 Apr 2009 Tim said

Default_avatar

Nice to hear from you Kat.
    Finally someone replied haha hopefully there are a few more people out there on this trip.
    We are from Sydney Australia.Not to far away now we are so keen for this trip.
    Do you have facebook or anything?

• 26 Apr 2009 Kat said

Default_avatar

hey tim

haha. i was glad when i found your post on the forum. last year when i booked a contiki tour, i posted a few times on the forum with no replies. i found out that several of my tour mates didn’t even know about this feature on the contiki website, so maybe that’s the same case here. i’m sure there’s going to be plenty of people on this trip.

so you’re all from australia…that’s awesome. australia is on my list of places to visit. and yes i do have facebook. i’m assuming you have facebook, so give me your name, i’ll find you and add you as a friend. or post on the contiki facebook page (the wall or discussion board), and i’ll simply add you from there.

talk to you later

• 26 Apr 2009 Tim said

Default_avatar

Hey Kat
    Yeh all three of us are from Aus we live in the same area and went to school and university together, so we thought we should go travel the world a bit.
    Yeh im hopping thats the case as well and there are a fair few people on the tour.This is our first contiki so we don’t really know what to expect, but since we are doing the greek Islands and from what i have read we are in for a boozy fun-filled time.
    My name is Tim Hallaways think it is fairly easy to find on there.
    I will speak to you soonSmiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 27 Apr 2009 Kat said

Default_avatar

hey tim

i found you on facebook. it was fairly easy to find you on there…you’re the only tim hallaways. very convenient.

talk to you later.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion