Community_discussions_small  

Comment

London - Royal National Hotel 4 day package

15 Jan 2009 Smileeem said

Default_avatar
We are looking at staying here when we are in London, and since we will be there for 5 days was thinking of taking the 4 night package offered.

Has anyone done this. Did you think it was good value.
  • 2 Feb 2009 Explorer1120189 said

Default_avatar

What is the four night package? I have a four day stopover between the UE + Greek Island and the Oktoberfest tours… Where do I get information on this?
    Cheers,
    Taylor.

• 2 Feb 2009 Smileeem said

Default_avatar

We found out about it in the Contiki Europe 09 book. It’s 4 nights accom in London, staying at the Royal National, with Theatre tickets, 3 day train pass, Heathrow Transfers, hop on hop off bus ticket, a trip to Stonehenge, and maybe more, can’t quite remember. I think it was in the first half on the book.

Prices depend on month and doubles or triples.

We’ve decided that we will do it.

• 2 Feb 2009 Smileeem said

Default_avatar

There is also a 2 day, but that doesn’t include train pass or stonehenge

• 3 Feb 2009 cdm115 said

cdm115

It’s on page 27.

Looking at the price I’m not convinced it’s much of a value. But if you’re looking for convenience and are interested in doing all those things, then it might be worth it.

• 9 Feb 2009 Megsy said

Megsy

just found out about this crazy!!! i have already booked two nights at the imperial after my contiki in August, hopefully i can get my travel agent to change for me to do the two day package. tash you and i will in the hotel in the same month when does you tour finish?? which tour are you doing?? im doing the european whirl 29th july to the 15th of august.

• 15 Feb 2009 Megsy said

Megsy

how long you planning on staying in england? we are planning on going for 6 to 12 months ahhh so excited and scared at the same time

• 16 Feb 2009 Explorerkris said

Default_avatar

Hi guys,
    Iv got 5 days in London in between trips and I want to see bit of London. I also want to go to Edinburg for a day and see the Stonehenge and roman baths for a day.
    I am not too sure if the 4 day london explorer will be helpful for me.
    Can someone give me more information about what are all the things included in this 4 day package and if i want to do Edinburg will I be missing out on a night stay(will i need to book a a night at Edingburgh)
    Also I am going to Edinburg is there anything else I should see before I come back to London?
    Thanks for the infor guys.
    kris

• 2 Mar 2009 Megsy said

Megsy

we are one of the crazy aussie’s moving to england to live for 12 months, luckly my boyfriend has family in Kent so we are staying with them. i didnt know that 4 day package included stonehenge happy dance

• 3 Mar 2009 Laura Morris said

Laura Morris

Hi Megsy
    I am laura from perth australia
    I arrive in london on teh 01/09/2009
    I am staying on in the uk for a year (hopefully)
    amd oing european escapade tour but would love to have someone who is staying on!!!

• 4 Mar 2009 Smileeem said

Default_avatar
    quote:
    Originally posted by Explorerkris:
    Hi guys,
    Iv got 5 days in London in between trips and I want to see bit of London. I also want to go to Edinburg for a day and see the Stonehenge and roman baths for a day.
    I am not too sure if the 4 day london explorer will be helpful for me.
    Can someone give me more information about what are all the things included in this 4 day package and if i want to do Edinburg will I be missing out on a night stay(will i need to book a a night at Edingburgh)
    Also I am going to Edinburg is there anything else I should see before I come back to London?
    Thanks for the infor guys.
    kris

Hi Explorerkriz,
    here is a link telling you everything that is included.
    http://contiki.com.au/tours/166-check-out-london-5-day

• 4 Mar 2009 Smileeem said

Default_avatar
  • 5 Mar 2009 Megsy said

Megsy

Hi Laura
    a perthie too!!!
    your not related to Vivienne and Paul Morris are you?? perth is a small place. we should catch up in perth they re catch up in england.

• 5 Mar 2009 Laura Morris said

Laura Morris

r u a perth girl r u serious
    nah im not .. never heard of them!
    im in duncraig hell keen to have a friend about this whole trip!!!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion