Community_discussions_small  

Comment

I depart 27 August 08

4 Apr 2008 Jess08 said

Default_avatar
Looking for anyone who is departing on this tour on this date? I leave for London on 21 August from NZ.
  • 5 Apr 2008 Explorer1095636 said

Default_avatar

Hey Jess I am on that trip too, nice to meet you.

• 8 Apr 2008 Steph said

Steph

hey jess, im departing on the trip that leaves on the 29th August, but if the trip is cancelled my boyfriend and i will be joining u on this trip

• 11 Apr 2008 Jess08 said

Default_avatar

When are you heading to London? Are you two staying in London after the tour?

• 14 Apr 2008 Dee said

Default_avatar

Hey Jess,
    I am also on this tour, we are coming from Australia. We have a week in London before the tour starts. Where abouts are you staying?

• 14 Apr 2008 Jess08 said

Default_avatar

I arrive in London on the 23rd after being in Dubai for 2 nights and staying at the Royal National. How about you?

• 29 Apr 2008 Mandy_from_Aus said

Default_avatar

Hi Jess, I’m departing on that day too!!

I am from Australia and I’m planning on spending a few days in London before the tour leaves.

I will be traveling alone on the tour so I was hoping to “meet” a few people on this forum.

I am really looking forward to the tour and have a countdown going (everytime I talk to my sister she hears the latest count :-) ).

Mandy

• 2 May 2008 Andrew said

Default_avatar

hey Jess,
    i am also goin on this tour. leave for London on 23rd of Aug from Melbourne

• 7 May 2008 meimei said

Default_avatar

Hi, i am departing on the 27th too!

Arriving in london on the 25th, from australia.

Spending 2 weeks in Munich after the tour.

Can’t wait!

• 24 May 2008 Natalie 76 said

Default_avatar

Hi There
    My husband and I are on on the trip leaving the 27th August too! We get into London on the 22nd August from Adelaide. Does anyone know how cold Switzerland is that time of year? I’m already having nightmares about packing!!!Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    Nat

• 13 Jun 2008 Steph said

Steph

hello, our trip was canceled on the 29th of august so we will be joining you guys on this trip Cool<!--graemlin::cool:-->

we arrive in London on the 26th then leaving with you guys and doing the whole trip now as before we jumped off the trip in Paris. but at the end of the trip we go back to Paris for my 21st Wink<!--graemlin:;)--> Cool<!--graemlin::cool:--> and seeing moulan rouge then off to Dubai for a couple of days then to melbourne

• 14 Jun 2008 Jess08 said

Default_avatar

Hey Steph

I’m heading to Spain after the tour and was thinging of going by train by taking the Eurostar to Paris and then the night train to Barcelona, but have just weighed up costs and its going to be cheaper to fly. I’m also doing a stopover in Dubai on my way to London so can tell you what I think when I meet you! Not long to go now.

• 15 Jun 2008 Mac Sisters said

Default_avatar

Hi all,

We are also heading off on the 27th, this is actually my 30th birthday!!! Amsterdam for my 30th, could it be any better!! Any other old farts on the trip?

• 17 Jun 2008 Steph said

Steph

Hey Jess,
    What day do you fly into London. we arrive in London on the 26th in the Afternoon. Where abouts are you from?? Do u have msn or myspace?
    hope to hear from you soon.
    >
    >
    >
    LOL Mac Sisters, wicked 30th bday present. ill b in Paris for my 21st Razzer<!--graemlin::p--> getting really excited. u getting excited about the trip
    >
    >
    >
    Nat, my boyfriends parents have been to switzerland, they say one day it can be sunny then the next day snowing, so just mae sure you pack a jumper or two, and another thing apparently when they went to europe in August they were mainly wearing shorts and a tshirt i hope this helps and i can’t wait to meet everyone!!

NOT LONG NOW!!! 2 MONTHS AND 8 DAYS AWAY

• 18 Jun 2008 Lon Mac said

Default_avatar

Hi everyone!!

My boyfriend and myself are also joining the tour on this day!!
    We are really looking forward to it, we’ve never been to Europe before so we’re hoping it’s going to be an absolute blast Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    We’re flying to London from Sydney the week before the trip then we’re ready to party hard with everyone Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Can’t wait to meet you all… Not long to go now!!! yayayayayay!

- Lauren Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 18 Jun 2008 Lon Mac said

Default_avatar

…by the way is anyone here on facebook?

Hi Dee, where abouts in London are you staying the week before the tour?

Cheers!

- Lauren Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 18 Jun 2008 Steph said

Steph

Welcome Loz!!

I so can’t wait for the trip, my boyfriend and i have been looking at the extras, were both goin 2 to do the white water rafting and looks like we wanna do the electric disco lol, looks interesting. way different to the way we party here in Australia. im on facebook i got it started last night

Is everyone staying at the Contiki Basement before the tour starts (Royal National Hotel i think its called lol)

• 19 Jun 2008 Lon Mac said

Default_avatar

I’ve been looking at the extras too and there’s so many Chris (my bf) and I want to do! How awesome does the electric disco look? Gotta do a gondola ride in Italy for sure. AHHHH it’s so exciting!

Steph congrats for having ur 21st in Paris! Here’s to a massive bday party for ya that night Big Grin<!--graemlin::D--> ur bday must be near mine cauz i’m having my 22nd when we are in the French Riviera yay!

Mac sisters we’re also guna help u celebrate ur bday in Amsterdam… can’t get much better than that Wink<!--graemlin:;)-->

Everyone u can find me on facebook by searching for Lon Mac from Australia Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 20 Jun 2008 Steph said

Steph

HEY!! yeh im celebrating my bday once the tour has finnished my bday is on the 13th, so a day or so afterwards, mat and i are both stayin in london for a few nights once the tour has finished might go out somewhere that night if anyone is staying in London might go out for a few drinks, so whens your bday lauren?? looks like on the last night we have to have A MASSIVE PARTY TO CELEBRATE THE BIRTHDAYS ON THE TRIP!! A BIG 30 AND A BIG 21 TO CELEBRATE!! and of course yours Lauren lol. so where abouts in Australia do you live??. AHHHH I SO CANT WAIT FOR THE TRIP GETTING MORE AND MORE EXCITED
    c ya
    Steph Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 22 Jun 2008 Mac Sisters said

Default_avatar

Guess what…. 66 days to we go and that means 66 days to my 30th. We leave Brissy on the 19th and then we atr going to Scotland 4 the military tattoo and then back to London 4 the BIG one!! Getting very excited now.. Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 23 Jun 2008 Natalie 76 said

Default_avatar

Hi There
    Mac sisters
    My husband and I are in our early 30’s, so yes there will be more old farts on the tour with you.

Steph
    Thanks for the packing tips for Switzerland.

Not long to go now!!!!!!!!!!!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion