Community_discussions_small  

Attention all Forum Users.
We’re working on a brand new shiny tool to make your experience as simple as possible.
Which means the community forums is now read only whilst we work on a new & improved ‘My Contiki’ space.

Comment

Tour date - Closed

10 Nov 2010 Karina88 said

Karina88
I was just looking at the dates and prices of trips and noticed some dates as 'closed'...what does this mean?
  • Read the responses 6 responses so far
  • 8 Feb 2011 Ky1987 said

Ky1987

My tour was just "Closed"too.
    I would like to know if that means cancelled or not too???

• 12 Feb 2011 cdm115 said

cdm115

From looking at the website I would guess it means that it was canceled, since there is a setting for full tours. But the website isn’t always up to date. I would suggest calling your travel agent to check.

• 5 Jul 2011 AdamBC said

AdamBC

Yes, I do wonder what it means too. Up until this afternoon, my tour was listed as available (green) and a tour 2 days after mine was listed as full (burgundy). When I checked it this afternoon, they were both listed as closed. Fingers and toes mine is a go ahead!

• 13 Jul 2011 Ky1987 said

Ky1987

I think they do that so people will stop asking lol… they prob even ave a waiting list for your tour if they have done that…Im really happy that my tour is now a definate departure and is the only one for the rest of the year that has seats available, so i think it will fill up. :)

• 13 Jul 2011 cdm115 said

cdm115

I wonder if it means that they have limited availability (1 or 2 spots) and the tour needs to be booked manually. In the past I got the impression that the different regions keep their own records of tour bookings, it’s not 1 big tour booking system, so someone might have to go in and check all the systems.

We are no longer accepting new responses to this discussion thread.

More Discussions