Community_discussions_small  

Comment

European Whirl 08!

15 Oct 2007 Ginzy89 said

Default_avatar
Hey everyone!

I'm an 18 (19 next year) year old perth girl and i pretty much decided to go to europe next year before i start mid sem at uni! Is anyone else planning on going around May-June? Let me know! x
  • 16 Oct 2007 smoore said

Default_avatar

hey im looking to go im from england so havent got as far to travel am looking to go on the european whirl or the european experience both look really good! wanna get it booked asap, but prices arent out yet Frowner<!--graemlin::(-->

• 16 Oct 2007 Ginzy89 said

Default_avatar

oh yeahhh i was looking at the european experience as well but i don’t think i can afford that :P hehe i thought the european whirl was around $2019? or is that the old price?

• 16 Oct 2007 smoore said

Default_avatar

i dunt no the price i got a price for the experience last year for £1094 because prices arent out for next year over here!! are they out for you?
    havent had a price for the whirl yet!! but that one looks more of the intinary i was aiming for!
    maybe ill see you on it lol!

• 16 Oct 2007 kiara_nala said

Default_avatar

Hey I am in Aust and the Whirl for June 08 is $2129 plus food fund of $315 in AUS$ if that helps anyone out.

I am booking the tour this afternoon for the whirl departing on the 8th of June.

• 16 Oct 2007 Jeremy said

Jeremy

Im planning on going on a Whirl that starts early May. So, sometime around the 9th hopefully depending on dates

• 16 Oct 2007 Ginzy89 said

Default_avatar

kiara_nala i might book around then as well! if i book now, will i have to pay a deposit or anything?

• 17 Oct 2007 smoore said

Default_avatar

how have you got the prices already ours dont come out till middle of november!!! that sucks is ti round the same kinda price in pounds anyone no?

• 17 Oct 2007 kiara_nala said

Default_avatar

I booked yesterday afternoon through flight centre in Aus. They required a $200 deposit and full bal paid by 30ish March.

(Euro Whirl 8th – 25th June)

• 18 Oct 2007 smoore said

Default_avatar

Your making me excited! lol… far too early!!
    I’m hopefully gonna do that one too at the beggining of next month so I will most probably see you on it!!!
    are you going alone or with friends??

• 18 Oct 2007 kiara_nala said

Default_avatar

Hey Smoore

If it is helpful to you since you are in the UK that dates for Whirl for June are the 1st, 5th(Guareented departure I think) 8th and then the 15th. The 8th which we are booked for leaves on a Sunday.

I am going with a friend of mine from High school so we should have a blast. Let me know if you book for the 8th. I am keen to find people in same tour.

So excited even though it is still really far away.

• 18 Oct 2007 smoore said

Default_avatar

hey yer i probably will go on the 8th! that round about the time i was looking to go!
    I think im going by myself though which is a bit scary! but im sure it weill be fun.
    thatnks for the dates

• 18 Oct 2007 Jeremy said

Jeremy

Would anyone be able to tell me what the dates are for the first week of May (Between the 5th and 15th)? I would appreciate it Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 18 Oct 2007 kiara_nala said

Default_avatar

Hi Jeremy
    The dates for Euro Whirl in may are 4,9,19,25 and 27th of May. Not sure which ones are GD’s as I haven’t been able to get a brouchure yet and the website doesn’t have this information yet.

• 18 Oct 2007 Jeremy said

Jeremy

That is excellent. Thanks! I was really hoping for one to leave on the 9th. Hopefully it will be GD. That works out perfect for me, now I just gotta wait for them to post the dates on the US site so I can start booking plane tickets and the rest of the stuff.

• 18 Oct 2007 Ginzy89 said

Default_avatar

well i’m definitely keen on going on the first week of june! so hopefully i will see you all on there hehe, anyone keen on swapping emails or whatever on a closer date?

• 19 Oct 2007 smoore said

Default_avatar

hey mine is stevie-moore@hotmail.co.uk!
    im going by myself so would be keen to get too no people before I go!!
    you booked it
    What date

Who you going with?

• 19 Oct 2007 Ginzy89 said

Default_avatar

i’m gonna go for the june 8 one i think…cos i start uni in july! for mid sem

i haven’t booked cos not enough cash for deposit

but asap i will Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 19 Oct 2007 kiara_nala said

Default_avatar

Hey

My email address is spriddey(at)optusnet.com.au. Would love to pre know people before the tour as well.

Ginzy are you in Aust?

• 20 Oct 2007 Ginzy89 said

Default_avatar

yeap! i’m in perth WA Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> where abouts are you in aus?

• 26 Oct 2007 Mel said

Mel

Hi jeremy we have booked to go on the euro whirl on the 4th may 08 do u think u will be on this tour?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion