July / August '08

9 Sep 2007 Nick said

Looking at travelling end of July or start of August '08.<BR>Just interested to know if other people are also thinking of travelling at the same time, or if people who have travelled then can offer any advice?
  • 9 Oct 2007 tilli said

Hey nick i am not going at the same time as you but me n my bf are going to europe middle may. have heard its way too busy around August september otherwise we would probably wait til then. why did you choose those dates???

• 9 Oct 2007 Nick said

well i plan on being in europe for Oktoberfest, and i dont want that to be part of the tour. i was planning on the contiki tour then traveling around for a month or so checking out other places, and ending up at Oktoberfest.

• 25 Oct 2007 jam said

am looking at travelling at end of july/ aug aswel. Goin with two other friends.
    looking forward to it- first time in europe! hope lots of other people on tour aswel

• 16 Nov 2007 Alan said

Hey Nick

I am planing for my Europe trip too, but i am still wondering which date i should join.

After the trip, i will travel on my own around Europe for another 2-3 weeks, Maybe we can plan for that together

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion