Community_discussions_small  

Comment

European Contiki at 25

21 Mar 2009 EmmaRICH said

Default_avatar
Hi,

I'm planning on doing the European Escapade tour in June 09. I'm just worried everyone on my tour will be 18-20 years old.... I'm 25. Can anyone proivde some feedback on previous tours?
  • 21 Mar 2009 Pervy said

Pervy

Just do it, I was 27 and wasn’t the youngest. plus there was a large group of people in the 22-24 age group.

• 21 Mar 2009 Corkers said

Default_avatar

I signed up for this summer, and I’m 30. I’ve heard different things, that there’s a good smattering of ages, and a bunch in the 22-27 range.

• 21 Mar 2009 Kristen429 said

Kristen429

I’m 25 and just signed up for my first tour in May. I’ve heard its a pretty good mix of ages though. Just go for it!

• 21 Mar 2009 EmmaRICH said

Default_avatar

Thanks for the feedback everyone Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 25 Mar 2009 Cherie said

Default_avatar

hey emma,

i’m 28 and i’m going on my first contiki and that’s something i was worried about too Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> not any more!!

• 25 Mar 2009 Kelsey said

Kelsey

I’m 25 and going on my first overseas trip and first contiki and I couldn’t be more excited Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 31 Mar 2009 JeffersonNYSE said

JeffersonNYSE

I did my first contiki last year at 27 and the average age was probably about 24 or 25 with the oldest being 30. I think we had something like 11 professionals that worked in various kinds of corporate finance from all over the world too. It’s not all alcohol fueled 18-20 year old college kids like some people make it out to be.

You’ll have a blast!!!

• 31 Mar 2009 retrospeck said

Default_avatar

I am 27 and going on my 3rd Contiki. I was 25 when I did my first one and 24-25 seemed to be the average age.

• 6 Apr 2009 Riverdancegirl said

Default_avatar

I’m 27 and going on the European Magic tour on May 1st. I was on the Britain/Ireland tour a few years ago, and was one of the youngest there! you won;t be alone!

• 7 Apr 2009 DreamingTree said

Default_avatar

Im 32 my wife is 28 we are doing Euro Magic in June.

• 7 Apr 2009 Rosey1 said

Default_avatar

I am doing the European Escapade in June (22nd) and am 24, from what i can see most people are about 22 – 26 so i am sure it will be awesome! Cant wait!

• 14 Apr 2009 Kayleigh L Degraw said

Kayleigh L Degraw

most people on my tour (European highlights 2008) were 23+ i was 21 and felt young!

• 17 May 2009 marilourdes23 said

marilourdes23

I’m 27, will be 28 when I take my tour and am not worried about the age difference. It’s going to be great! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 20 May 2009 AbeL said

AbeL

I had the fear that I was losing my edge so to speak but I did the Berlin-Prague Contiki a few months ago. I’m 28 by the way and had done multiple contiki’s when I was younger, but hadn’t done one in like years. Anyway, I drank those 18-20 year old under the table every night, woke up feeling good every morning and was sightseeing and enjoying everything while they were sick and languishing badly! HA HA HA.. NO! You’re not too old.. Plus, on my tour there were a few low 30 travellers and quite a few mid to upper 20’s.. it’s all good..

• 20 May 2009 marilourdes23 said

marilourdes23
    quote:
    Originally posted by AbeL:Anyway, I drank those 18-20 year old under the table every night, woke up feeling good every morning and was sightseeing and enjoying everything while they were sick and languishing badly! HA HA HA.. NO! You’re not too old..

ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS!!! haha! I think I will be like u on this. Many more years of partying and drinking experience! Wink<!--graemlin:;)--> lol

• 22 May 2009 Kristin said

Kristin

I just turned 24 today and am going on the june 15 european horizon tour – very excited!!

• 1 Jun 2009 LorneB said

LorneB

You guys and gals are making me feel like a friggin dinosaur.

• 2 Jun 2009 AbeL said

AbeL

Age is all in the mind anyway.. Just go and have a fabulous time.. you’ll make plenty of new friends and meet lots of nice people, I’m sure.. Your no dinosaur!! LOL..

• 6 Jun 2009 hockeyfan35 said

Default_avatar

I won’t be doing my first Contiki tour until I’m at least 29 (that’s if I can afford to go next fall as planned lol), and my next one after that probably won’t be until I’m at least 32 or 33. I’m sure there are lots of different age groups represented on each tour, and even if almost everyone else is younger, as long as we have a great time and enjoy seeing and doing new things, it’s all good! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion