Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Tour Sizes

14 Mar 2007 Alessandro C said

Default_avatar
Hello,

I'm about to book the european panorama tour departing the 4th of June with a guranteed departure date.

I was wondering if their is any minimum numbers required for a tour to go or basically these tours go regardless of booking size.

Thanks
Alessandro
  • 14 Mar 2007 junior37991 said

Default_avatar

If there is not enough interest they still can get canned.

• 14 Mar 2007 travelgirrl said

Default_avatar

no worries! you will be fine. contiki is at its craziest during the summer months and the demand for these tours are huge right now. have the best time! I did Mediterranean Hilights last summer and LOVED it! You will meet an awesome bunch and have a blast sightseeing/partying.

• 15 Mar 2007 joe03 said

Default_avatar

Hi travelgirrl! In all your Contiki tours, you went solo or with some1? I havent been to 1 but ive travelled with friends and my mom most of the time. You are having a great time travelling. Its really such a good experience.

quote:
    Originally posted by travelgirrl:
    no worries! you will be fine. contiki is at its craziest during the summer months and the demand for these tours are huge right now. have the best time! I did Mediterranean Hilights last summer and LOVED it! You will meet an awesome bunch and have a blast sightseeing/partying.

• 15 Mar 2007 travelgirrl said

Default_avatar

Hi Joe!
    Yes, I am having a wonderful time in my travel adventures—-I’m actually pursuing a career in travel writing so you can see how adamant I am about globe trotting! I’ve gone on one Contiki tour alone, one with my sister, and one with my best friend. I loved every experience although they were all very different. Traveling with a buddy is fun because you always have a companion but traveling alone can be a very rewarding experience (you are much more independent by the end of the trip and you are forced to make new friends! I made some very lasting friendships through Contiki). So it’s entirely up to you!

• 15 Mar 2007 Rachelh said

Default_avatar

Hi,

When you book a guaranteed departure this means contiki wont cancel the tour regardless of how many people are on the tour.
    The maximum amount of people on a tour is 51 and within 45 days before departure every tour is guaranteed. From what i’ve heard in summer most of the tours are sold out so the average amount of people is about 51 in summer.

• 15 Mar 2007 Alessandro C said

Default_avatar

Hi guys,

Thanks for the heads up I just wanted to check as I went to see who was on my tour and their didin’t look like huge numbers.

I’ll be doing the panorama tour in June 4th.

Thanks for the heads up and I hope you all have a good tour as well.

Alessandro

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion