Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Europe 2007 - European Experience

10 Jun 2006 EL86 said

Default_avatar
Hey all,

My name is Ella, i am looking into doing this trip in June 2007.  Can anyone tell me about it????  Is it worth it?  How much spending money do you need (australian currency plz Red Face)    )  Will it be warm or cold at that time of year.

Also if your considering this tour, please contact me - we can chat and get excited!!!! Lol!!

Cant wait for the trip and all of your reviews,

- EL
  • 25 Jun 2005 Rocket_08 said

Default_avatar

hey Ella
    I am also considering going on the Euro Experience in june/july 2007 (depending on when my uni break is). I am trying to get a few mates to do it aswell but havnt had any luck yet! so looks like i will be going solo if i go. Are you going solo? Where in aus are you from? I am from Townsville in QLD

cheers
    Robbie

• 6 Jul 2005 space_monkey said

Default_avatar

hi ella, im thinking about doing the euro experience or the escapade next year, not sure witch one but im deffently going on one. from what i heard you need roughly $100 au a day depending how much you drink, eat and what ever else you buy. if you find out anymore let us know.

bye

• 20 Oct 2006 Laura_83 said

Default_avatar

Hey Ella,

I just booked my European Experience today! My tour leaves London 4th of July 2007; but I’ll be in London 5 days earlier To do the Check Out London tour before the Euro Exp tour. I can’t wait!! Regarding the weather… It’ll be summer in Europe, so, bigger crowds but hopefully more fun! As for the money issue, it depends if you want to take part in lots of the ‘optionals’ and if you want to buy lots of stuff. My goal is $3000. I want to enjoy myself without worrying about running out of money half way through the tour! Hope it all goes ok for you.

Cheers,
    Laura

• 23 Oct 2006 ARMY182 said

Default_avatar

Hey Ella, ya im planning on going to europe in june 2007, should be a blast! my brother went to europe for 2 weeks doing contiki and in total he spent about $5000 (CDN) thats including air fare and contki + booze! haha, If any one can email me giving me tips or anything that be great! diamond_dog3300@hotmail.com

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion