Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Highlights 2014 June 3d Departure

7 Apr 2014 Brittany asked

Brittany

Hey guys!!I I recently just booked this tour as a solo trip...... Is anyone else going solo or even with a friend. I can't wait to go and meet everybody I have butterflies Galore. I would love to meet or speak to some travel mates beforehand rather than turning up solo! If anyone can relate to me fill free to message!!

• 21 Apr 2014 Josh said

Default_avatar

Hey Brittany I think im doing the same tour except im not sure if it’s the same date? Because there’s two departure dates which are the 2nd and the 4th but nothing for the 3rd???

• 21 Apr 2014 Brittany said

Brittany

hey josh so if your part of the june 1st tour it will give you a june 2nd departure but if your part of the june 3d tour its the june 4th departure its all messed because of the time difference. I made a facebook group for us its european highlights 2014 june 3d departure date if you cant find it send me your facebook user name and ill add you! are you travelling solo

• 21 Apr 2014 Josh said

Default_avatar

yeah so if you’re doing the 3rd then thats the 4th for me? because that’s the one I think ill do…. The only group I could find is called Contiki: European Highlights 02 June – 15 June 2014 that’s not it though? and yeah ill be going by myself

• 21 Apr 2014 Brittany said

Brittany

me tooo im going solo thats sick youll be with me! let me add you to the group whats your facebook user. have you joined your meet up group yet!

• 21 Apr 2014 Josh said

Default_avatar

awesome! https://www.facebook.com/josh.georgieff hopefully that works! nah i haven’t joined yet

• 3 May 2014 Anando87 said

Default_avatar

ide love to do this trip, have you talked to anyone else that going? ill be doing a solo trip too, I went to Amsterdam on a solo trip in January an jus wasn’t the same by yourself but its an awesome place

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion