2 Feb 2008 Kar3n said

Default_avatar
Hi there!

Anyone booked up for this tour?
I'm excited!!!
  • 9 Feb 2008 stphne said

Default_avatar

hey there,

me and two of my best friends will be joining you on this crazy tour!

shame no one else has replied yet!

• 9 Feb 2008 Kar3n said

Default_avatar

ahh awesome!! where abouts are you guys from? Me and 2 other friends are from Sydney! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 10 Feb 2008 brittany- 1986 said

Default_avatar

hey girls im not on ur tour but saw ur post are any of you sticking aound in london after ur tour?? im trying to find sightseeing buddies Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> xx im 21 from melbourne

• 13 Feb 2008 stphne said

Default_avatar

hey brittany,

we are staying around for three days after the tour then off to mykonos!

the three of us are from melbourne too Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 13 Feb 2008 Kar3n said

Default_avatar

i’m not sticking round unfortunately! i’d love too tho!
    stphne, are you staying at the royal national the night before? I’ll be there Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 14 Feb 2008 stphne said

Default_avatar

ahh yehh i think i am… last time i checked i think we are actually staying there for 2 nights… but ill have to confirm… i feel asleep at the travel agent we were there for that long! lol

• 14 Feb 2008 brittany- 1986 said

Default_avatar

yeah im sticking around ill be in london now from the 25-31 august. where r u guys staying in london?? im freaking out im going alone!! r u on facebook or myspace?? xx

• 16 Feb 2008 stphne said

Default_avatar

yeah im on myspace…

www.myspace.com/stphne

add me

• 17 Feb 2008 Naez said

Default_avatar

Hey
    Ill be on the tour as well and i am one of stphne friends Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 18 Feb 2008 Craig said

Craig

Hey this is Craig(27 M), from Vancouver, Canada. I’m about to book this trip. I’ve never done a Contiki, and never been to Europe, I’m hoping this absolutely rocks. Any of you done contiki before? I hope this date/trip completely sells out and we have a kick as group going that loves to party.

• 19 Feb 2008 stphne said

Default_avatar

hey craig!

im stephanie… how are you? never done a contiki before but im up for one crazy arse party! Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

do you have a myspace or facebook?

• 19 Feb 2008 Craig said

Craig

Stephanie,

I’m doing pretty good, really looking forward to travel Europe. I paid for my flight today, and I’m gonna be landing in London on the 24th, I’m not sure where I should stay, the travel agent suggested the Royal National, or the Imperial. I think our group stays for the night at the Imperial on the 27th, so I may just check in there for an extra 3 nights. I really hope that our tour fills up full.

• 19 Feb 2008 Azza said

Default_avatar

HEY GUYS!!!!

My name is Aaron, im from Sydney (great another Aussie) and i will be travelling with my Mrs of this trip and we are pumped for crazy times Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

So im wondering whats the deal with meeting in the morning of our adventure and stuff? can an yone help me out :P, and awesome to see i have a Canadian buddy already!!!

• 20 Feb 2008 Kar3n said

Default_avatar

Hey guys!

I have never been overseas, yet alone europe! I’m going with 2 other girls..but we’re not very close so its good for all of us to do our own thing! Can’t wait to party on with everyone!

Anyone can add me on myspace on www.myspace.com/kar3n_ if you are going to add me here, can u please msg me first sayign ur from contiki?
    or facebook..serach Karen Grech and i am the one iwht the guy in the picture..(there are only 3)

• 20 Feb 2008 Craig said

Craig

Hey Aaron, good to have another two auzzie’s on board. I met a few in Hawaii a couple weeks ago, and they were always up for a good time, crazy fun guys. Anyway I’m on Facebook Craig Meyer (plaid bluey shirt). Must be some pretty sweet weather down under right now, not so “hot” up here right now, but the snow on the mountains work fine for me.

• 21 Feb 2008 Juliette said

Default_avatar

Hello
    My husband and I are about to book this tour. We are both 28 from Melborne. Have only been to Greece and no where else in Europe, so definitely looking forward to it!!
    Looks like we are the oldest ones at the moment… we are young at heart and love to party!!

• 18 Mar 2008 Ashleyrose said

Default_avatar

HI there my names Ashley, im 20 from melb just booked the tour, im staying Royal national two nights before and one night after then off to hong kong…im so scared only been as far as bali! im on myspace and facebook too, my email is ash_ash62@hotmail.com xx Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 23 May 2008 Sarah said

Default_avatar

Hi all, I’m Sarah…I’m 23, currently living a couple of hours outside Melbourne… can’t wait to see Europe, should be a fantastic trip, having only been as far as Fiji previously!!
    Look forward to meeting everyone Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 27 May 2008 Carolina in Sydney said

Default_avatar

Hi all, I’m Carolina and live in Sydney. I’m planning on booking this tour in the next couple of days so hopefully there will be availability. So far it sounds like we have a great group. I will be on my own so it will be great to meet all of you.

This tour sounds fantastic and I am really looking forward to it. This will be my first trip on my own so I am excited and petrified at the same time.

If all goes well i expect to be in London on Saturday 26th July staying at the Imperial.

I hope to you all soon Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 28 May 2008 Kar3n said

Default_avatar

Hi Carolina,

Where abouts in Sydney are you from? There are a couple of us travelling alone – so don’t worry!

feel free to email me..
    kar3n_is@hotmail.com

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion