Community_discussions_small  

Comment

tour price difference aus and us

2 Aug 2007 miss.fifty said

Default_avatar
is there a difference between the cost of booking a tour in australia vs doing it in america?
i am an aussie who will be in the usa from nov - approx april next year and i want to book a europe tour for around may of 2008 but as dates arent released untill november i will already be in the us and so wouuld have to book over there.
so basically wondering if i will be paying practically the same as in aust (with the exchange rate in mind of course).
i am looking at the ultimate euro for around may so if any nice american out there wants to post what the current catalogue price (us dollars is fine) is for 2007 i would appreciate it!

thx
  • 2 Aug 2007 Karol said

Default_avatar

The current U.S. prices are listed as follows. Land is 6315 and land w/air is 7285.. of course keep in mind these are approximations for AUGUST. Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 2 Aug 2007 Jeremy said

Jeremy

The one Karol mentioned is with the Egypt package. It is $130 cheaper for the late August departures.

The Mykonos package is $4959 land and $5929 with air from the US for August. For late August it is $4865 and $5835 respectively.

• 2 Aug 2007 Karol said

Default_avatar

That is very true jeremy.. i gave her the price for early august because she said she wanted to travel in may and those prices tend to coincide with one another.

• 2 Aug 2007 miss.fifty said

Default_avatar

thanks a bunch karol and jeremy! based on what you’ve given me the prices seem very similar to australian prices which is a relief i thought i may have to pay more. (but was secretly hoping to pay less hehe)
    thanks again guys Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.