Community_discussions_small  

Comment

EUROPEAN CONTRASTS - 10 SEPTEMBER 2009!!!!!!

4 Feb 2009 Alicia said

Alicia
Hey everyone

There was no post for this yet and want to get a better idea of who's coming on the 10th

I'm booking my tour this weekend!!! So excited!

Smiler
  • 6 Feb 2009 DanielleW said

Default_avatar

Hey Alicia- I am booking my trip on Monday! Talk to you soon!

• 8 Feb 2009 Alicia said

Alicia

I booked my trip yesterday!!!! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 12 Feb 2009 RinaV said

RinaV

i’m all booked in. now the fun part of booking the flights Frowner<!--graemlin::(-->

• 13 Feb 2009 Alicia said

Alicia

I booked my flights with Emerates for $2,026!!! I was shocked. Apparently they’ve got good deals on the moment – maybe check them out?

• 14 Feb 2009 RinaV said

RinaV

I went to the travel expo today and lots of stalls had return flights for around $1600 (inclusive of taxes etc)
    I splurged a bit and got a business class flight for $4300

• 15 Feb 2009 Alicia said

Alicia

Far out!! I am sooo jealous. It would definately be worth the extra money to go business class I reckon. Glad you got a good deal! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 15 Feb 2009 RinaV said

RinaV

Paying it all off though isn’t gonna be fun. Payment for the flight is due tomorrow. Hope its worth it Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 24 Feb 2009 Britters. said

Default_avatar

Soz Alicia – wont be seeing you in Corfu as I have moved to the 29th August tour.

• 26 Feb 2009 DanielleW said

Default_avatar

RinaV where are you from?

• 28 Feb 2009 RinaV said

RinaV

Perth. what about you?
    Wonder how many ppl have booked for the 10th so far. hope we have a big group

• 2 Mar 2009 Brookey said

Brookey

Hey everyone im Brooke from Sth Oz i got this tour quoted the other day now im just waitin till after my bday 2 c if i will have enough money 2 go!! Hopefully i will cos it will be so much fun, but im very nervous bout flyin over alone its my first time overseas…..Anyone else goin solo??

• 2 Mar 2009 Alicia said

Alicia

Has anyone else noticed that they’ve changed the 10th to a ‘Preferred Departure’ on the website? I’m a little less worried about it getting cancelled now!

Brookey I’ll be going by myself! I’m from Perth and I’m a bit worried about the flight over but I’m sure we’ll survive. I hope you’ll have enough money to go – it would definately be worth it!

• 2 Mar 2009 RinaV said

RinaV

Yeah it does say preferred. Thats awesome. i was a bti worried i’d have to re-organise everything at the last minute
    I’m flying solo too

• 4 Mar 2009 NadineC said

NadineC

Hey Nadine here! Im on the Sept 10th tour too!! With my best mates Brad and Brent. Were from the sunny Gold Coast. I cant wait for the trip its going to be awesome!!!! add me on facebook- nadine cullen!

• 4 Mar 2009 Alicia said

Alicia

Welcome Nadine!

Hey is anyone interested in going to the Moulin Rouge in Paris? Apparently they don’t do it as an optional on the concept tours (they go to a different cabaret show down the road or something)

It’s pretty pricey but I’ve heard it’s worth it! Just want to know if anyone’s interested because apparently you’d have to organise tickets beforehand.

• 6 Mar 2009 NadineC said

NadineC

I dunno yet, i would have to talk about it with brad and brent, but not only that but fter or tour were going back to paris so i may get to see the nouvelle eve and moulin rouge. plus its like 200 aussie bucks or something., ill have to think about it!

• 10 Mar 2009 arierae said

Default_avatar

hey guys!
    I’m all booked in for the 10th too! paid it off today so thats a relief!

Alicia I’m definitely interested in doing the Moulin Rouge! I’ve heard its pricey too but so worth it!

Can’t wait!
    Bec

• 10 Mar 2009 arierae said

Default_avatar

by the way does anybody know whether we have to apply for visas or anything like that I cant seem to find information on it..?!

• 10 Mar 2009 RinaV said

RinaV

Thats a good point … I didn’t think of that

• 10 Mar 2009 Alicia said

Alicia

Apparently it depends where you’re from. I’m pretty sure Australian’s don’t have to get Visas for everywhere we’re going but I’d definately check that with your travel agent.

Awesome Bec – I’ll start looking into it and see how much it’s going to cost and how early we would have to book tickets if we decide to go.

Only 183 days to go!!!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion