Great britian tour?? London tours??
29 Jan 2007 Bree 24aus asked
- has anyone done the 8 day great britian tour?? is it worth doing?? (19th july)
(also this isn't a guaranteed departure date - is it likely to be cancelled?)
- also London..
before or after contiki? does it matter that much?? (i was gonna do after so to have met people, but doing it before makes more sense with work - as the tour starts on a tuesday - leave Aus before the weekend)
- how are people doing london?
pre-booked contiki? the hop-on-and-off bus? (you dont book this one right?). or just walking around? (the walk sounds good to me, and maybe the bus?)
- does the great britian tour include much of london?
- and is 3 days in london enough??
(i've been reading a london book just today, and think i wanna see the main stuff, prob not musems or churches - unles they're famous, 'must-sees'. maybe a bit of shopping too, street stalls, harrods (but not too much shopping, you can shop anywhere)
- 0 people like this
- Answer this question 0 answers so far
Have an answer to this question? You need to be signed in as a Contiki.com Community member first.